+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I was playing Dragon Sage STR, bought 2.0 zhen after reach 113lv I bought reset stone and changed all into vit stuffs, 2 days later the so called update dhan/dekan come without announcement first(pretty much same like elf/trinity update), And I realized I need once again reset into INT which means I need to buy things cause they didn't give free reset stuffs. I was so pissed and sell my upg zhen immediately with low price(at that time) and starting new life playing Templar. I'm quite happy with it.

I bought upg club it's not the best but yeah it was quite expensive back there. It's all good. I'm gearing my templar little by little, but oh wow, the so called update patch for elf suddenly come without knocking my door, and just in a blink of eye my templar hits like a wet noodle and the worst upg club price sinked deep into pacific ocean.

2 times they "destroyed" my chars, but hey, they are the GMs, the Gods, what can we do?
    Well QQ ing is useless now, I'm just waiting for them to fix this templar thing, hopefully. I love rohan and enjoying this game in many different ways the new update for event is a good thing imo especially that HK 8Hours.

For now gearing a class to the max is a bit risky because they said all the update isn't finished yet(if I'm not mistaken).

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    I was playing Dragon Sage STR, bought 2.0 zhen after reach 113lv I bought reset stone and changed all into vit stuffs, 2 days later the so called update dhan/dekan come without announcement first(pretty much same like elf/trinity update), And I realized I need once again reset into INT which means I need to buy things cause they didn't give free reset stuffs. I was so pissed and sell my upg zhen immediately with low price(at that time) and starting new life playing Templar. I'm quite happy with it.

I bought upg club it's not the best but yeah it was quite expensive back there. It's all good. I'm gearing my templar little by little, but oh wow, the so called update patch for elf suddenly come without knocking my door, and just in a blink of eye my templar hits like a wet noodle and the worst upg club price sinked deep into pacific ocean.

2 times they "destroyed" my chars, but hey, they are the GMs, the Gods, what can we do?
    Well QQ ing is useless now, I'm just waiting for them to fix this templar thing, hopefully. I love rohan and enjoying this game in many different ways the new update for event is a good thing imo especially that HK 8Hours.

For now gearing a class to the max is a bit risky because they said all the update isn't finished yet(if I'm not mistaken).
    Here are a couple of warnings way before they where done cause it seems no one reads them, well too bad. I posted them way before those updates came to be you had time to prepare.

Adjusted Balance patch 2.0-2.1 Read in the comments below for more info.

Adjusted Balance Patch 1.0

Elemental Dungeon Revamp
    Last edited by RBNXD; 08-05-2016 at 05:41 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Continuation...

New Accessories from Elemental Dungeon

Elf/Trinity Balance Patch Look at the Time it was posted

Dhan/Dekan Balance patch Look at the Time it was posted

GL out there :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

non sense anymore! finding way out!wahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Here are a couple of warnings way before they where done cause it seems no one reads them, well too bad. I posted them way before those updates came to be you had time to prepare.

Adjusted Balance patch 2.0-2.1 Read in the comments below for more info.

Adjusted Balance Patch 1.0

Elemental Dungeon Revamp

Well fyi I read this the first day you post it so I aware there will be a balance patch for dekan and I know sage will have to become INT, the thing that I didn't know is "When the maintenance for this patch" << ? This, there's literally no exact date or time(or maybe I missed it because the info for that is scarce or whatever). And I waited so long for the update before I reset to Vit, my mistake was I didn't wait for LONG enough.

Same goes for templar, they did update during Emergency Maintenance, I know because I was dc'ed when emergency maintenace happened and when I logged back efl/trinity has been updated.
    Last edited by AchanClub; 08-05-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Patience is a virtue.

But you should have geared and skilled according to the upcoming changes but don't worry I made that same mistake 2 times once on my scout and another on my predator so I know how you feel QQ
    Last edited by RBNXD; 08-05-2016 at 09:55 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

like HOPE is a VIRTUE..

@RBXND
    Ya I should have did that though, actually full vit isn't really bad at that time I can still reset into INT but what made me furious was they didn't give the date for that update and just suddenly put that patch out of nowhere in a scheduled maintenance. Well I mean I was shocked, same happened with templar I was shocked too XD
    But then whatever.. I believe many players got same fate haha..

yep I have HOPE for many things, they give some nice participation rewards for daily and weekly event, especially HK 8Hours and EXP pouch, knowing nowadays, HK is the only salvation for leveling, I would say now it's a little bit better on that aspect

Banned
    builds are a moving target atm. I suggest waiting til things settle before changing things.

Just sell both your kidneys and heart, maybe one eye so you can still look and game while being a semi terminator (I mean comeone who wouldn't wanna be the first T-1000). Just use the money and maximum gear all classes, no problems with future updates anymore. At the same time you can start IRL cosplaying coz why not, ur a frigging T-1000 (just don't activate skynet yet kkk).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h