+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    So just now i tried to open up 2 clients with the game gaurd folder still inplace.. and it force closed my 2nd client... then when i tried again after deleting that folder so the nprotect redownloads.. it went through.. i can use 2 clients if i do it this way.. i tried for my 3rd the same way i did the other 2 and it gave me a gamegaurd failed to initialize error so the max i can do is 2 clients which is still a bummer cause i wanna use my 3rd.. anywho.. this lets me know its game gaurd

Banned
    That Rohan let you delete the gameguard folder contents with no locked files tells me that gameguard is not running when you deleted it seems fishy.
    By rights you should not have been able to delete the entire contents of that folder while a Rohan client was running.

No i delete it before i open up the client for the 1st time when there are no process for game gaurd running

When i open up 1 client.. game gaurd downloads its files.. while its downloading open up my 2nd client as its download.. i gotta do this a few times until im able to log in and play both clients without any problems

Quote Originally Posted by khaosdestroyer19 View Post
    When i open up 1 client.. game gaurd downloads its files.. while its downloading open up my 2nd client as its download.. i gotta do this a few times until im able to log in and play both clients without any problems
    Good thing you can dual login again. But it's kinda annoying when you have to do that every time you want to login 2 clients. I haven't experienced the same issue as you have so I can't really help. Mine were just petty issues that get solved easily with reinstalling or deleting the gameguard folder.