+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

multi client windows 10 force close?

so im a returning player, i currently have 3 accounts.. and was able to play them all the same time before, sometimes i get the multi client dc from game gaurd which was normal at the time, but ever since i came back i am now unable to do multi client log ins.. for some reason my 2nd game just force closes upon logging in (before server selection) and i do not know why, it just closes and says a program caused this program to stop responding and i have no choice but to force close it.. sometimes i manage to actually get into the game up until about 5 seconds ingame where the game closes on its own with no messages from windows, when attempting to open the 2nd game i get game gaurd error 255, i done looked to see what it is and no help at all.... i do not understand why my computer is unable to play multi clients anymore when i was able too before... im running windows 10.. amd quad 1.5 ghz.. 16 GB RAM.. radeon HD 8330... when i went into the even logs i see the event for rohan and do not understand what it means, someone help me understand whats going on?

Faulting application name: rohanclient.exe, version: 1.0.4.905, time stamp: 0x5785aa39
    Faulting module name: rohanclient.exe, version: 1.0.4.905, time stamp: 0x5785aa39
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x004721b0
    Faulting process id: 0x1f34
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d1e788738c8d07
    Faulting application path: C:\Rohan\rohanclient.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Rohan\rohanclient.exe
    Report Id: 9800e3f8-0347-4137-a220-07afa3af2cea
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Do you log in separately or simultaneously?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Some people have the issue when logging in separately. Ergo the question.

If you login simultaneously you can evade this if it is indeed this issue (open client, press start, open second client press YES, eventually open third client -> login on all of them but not past character screen -> wait till all clients have loaded character screen -> select characters -> alt-tab through clients and press START button quickly on all three clients.

Closing one of the clients and/or re-opening a client once already logged in, may cause another crash.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Some people have the issue when logging in separately. Ergo the question.

If you login simultaneously you can evade this if it is indeed this issue (open client, press start, open second client press YES, eventually open third client -> login on all of them but not past character screen -> wait till all clients have loaded character screen -> select characters -> alt-tab through clients and press START button quickly on all three clients.

Closing one of the clients and/or re-opening a client once already logged in, may cause another crash.
    By the time you have reached the character selection screen, the game server has control and you are connected to it (up until that point you are talking to a web server rather than a real game server). If you have gotten that far without GameGuard smacking you, chances are you will be fine.

However if one of your earliest-opened clients crashes, gameguard is taken down - even while there are still other clients are running. When you re-start the next client, gameguard is restarted, thinking it has been started the 1st time it sees those 'orphan' client instances in memory sitting on the game network ports and freaks out by killing all your rohan client processes thinking they are port sniffers.

Unfortunately while the Rohan client handles multi-clienting without a problem, GameGuard really has some serious issues with it. To fix it requires:

1. GameGuard be re-designed to deal with multiple client instances in a more graceful manner.
    2. The Rohan client's use of GameGuard be better though out to handle its registration & deregistration with GameGuard.

LMAO..easy problem upgrade your CPU!jejejejeje

Yg99gY your not helping.. your just assuming i have a ****ty comp just cause game gaurd wont allow me to multi client anymore, my comp should be able to handle 6 clients at once, iv done it before.. this game is even high quality even at the highest quality.. im able to play games like gw2.. left4dead and black desert with no lag so this game shouldnt be a problem.. like i said... iv done it before with no problems its not a pc issue as stated by everyone else... its game guard

I can log in more than as I want and no problem sir with windows.

fresh install your rohan client and everything back to normal again

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    By the time you have reached the character selection screen, the game server has control and you are connected to it (up until that point you are talking to a web server rather than a real game server). If you have gotten that far without GameGuard smacking you, chances are you will be fine.

However if one of your earliest-opened clients crashes, gameguard is taken down - even while there are still other clients are running. When you re-start the next client, gameguard is restarted, thinking it has been started the 1st time it sees those 'orphan' client instances in memory sitting on the game network ports and freaks out by killing all your rohan client processes thinking they are port sniffers.

Unfortunately while the Rohan client handles multi-clienting without a problem, GameGuard really has some serious issues with it. To fix it requires:

1. GameGuard be re-designed to deal with multiple client instances in a more graceful manner.
    2. The Rohan client's use of GameGuard be better though out to handle its registration & deregistration with GameGuard.
    Yes, but the first client only crashes after hitting the character screen of the second client. Before that, it's perfectly fine.
    Similar as to one client disconnecting when you close the 2nd client. Keeping either up, does not result in any DC - nor does logging in simultaneously.

I actually just did yesterday.. after after doing a fresh install of my previous windows i had before 10.. i went back to 8.. and still does the same exact thing.. the came just closes.. it cant be windows and thats a fact.. some program is causing it to close.. i doubt it's rohan client itself, cause i did a fresh install.. but i will uninstall again later and reinstall it to see if it isss the client.. i just really think its game guard..

Okay so iv been on the game running 2 clients since yesterday morning.. i have not disconnected nor have my games have force closed.. i have not attempted to close a game yet.. but what i did to have my comp run the 2 games was open up the files of rohan and delete the game haurd folder.. then when i opened up the game it started downloading game gaurd.. in the process of downloading i opened up a 2nd game.. i logged in with no problem.. i havnt attempted a 3rd client.. but i been playing it this whole time.. letting me know it isnt my computer cause if it was.. my comp wouldve crashed from memory issues.. but it didn't