+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

:( Rather then reply to my concerns you delete the whole thread.

Great to see how open the dialogue is here amirite?

My thread was deleted because I wanted to talk about RMT! (<3 Karazy)
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 07-26-2016 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Fixed it for you~

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Its called "Professional" work
    Sad to hear that mate.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHuninHune View Post
    Great to see how open the dialogue is here amirite?
    You are upset that a forum thread you made, begging people for gear and/or characters, was removed? A thread, where in the 1st page, you are begging for stuff; the 2nd you were claiming to be a legend (while also stating your desire to RMT), and then on the 3rd bragging about how much money you have in your bank account? This is then followed by the creation of another thread, to what we can only assume is you trying to discredit the PWI team for you disagreeing with their decision to remove the thread? Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    We are very different from the last time you played with us.. We do not tolerate toxicity, and any sort of illegal activity will result in account suspensions, with very bad behavior resulting in permanent account bans. We have worked hard to remove scammers, dupers and hackers from the game, and have spent a lot of time and energy communicating with our player base to learn from both their opinions and our data. I personally have spent extended periods of time talking with both RBNXD AND Snipers334, getting their and other player's input on the various balance patches and changes we have implemented in the last year. You can ask them how much of a "meanie" I am. :P

Please do try and behave yourself!

Thank you, Karazy. I strongly agree with the new philosophy of the PWI staff since my return in December. Your commitment to overhauling forums by updating content accuracy and descriptions, updating item-mall-item descriptions, rapidly and effectively responding to support tickets, in-game appearances, and a great sense of humor have made rohan a pleasure to be a part of again. On the topic of rmt, on Isen it seems to have completely stopped. Steve no longer tries to sell his accounts with gear and the VN farmers are drastically slowing down the trans frag mills.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Thank you, Karazy. I strongly agree with the new philosophy of the PWI staff since my return in December. Your commitment to overhauling forums by updating content accuracy and descriptions, updating item-mall-item descriptions, rapidly and effectively responding to support tickets, in-game appearances, and a great sense of humor have made rohan a pleasure to be a part of again. On the topic of rmt, on Isen it seems to have completely stopped. Steve no longer tries to sell his accounts with gear and the VN farmers are drastically slowing down the trans frag mills.
    You just put a big smile on my face Danno, thank you for your kind words! We have a really wonderful team working hard to try and improve the game as much as we can, thank you for your patience and input while we continue to improve the game experience for you guys~

Theres a shale on shiny dd stones but where is the upgrades

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

It seems like upgrades are gone for good...

Don't hate me, I'm just assuming this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    It seems like upgrades are gone for good...

Don't hate me, I'm just assuming this thing.
    Nah they're not gone forever. But I'm fairly sure they'll not be sold untill the koreans pushed every last ''balance'' patch through our throats.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    ^ +1 ^

The fact they are selling shinys at all tells me they have more upgrades (of some sort) on the horizon.

Here comes the next round of stupidly OP balance wrecking weapon sales.