+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: so....

so....

i see that the game had different balance patches, is it somewhat balanced now? which are the best classes?

are bugs like dhans seal square...etc... fixed?

whats changed in general?

did they fix the trinity? can you untransmute your weapon?

game seemed completely dead when i logged in. DEAD. where is everyone?

Bugs are not fixed, if you send a bug report by ticket the gms will tell you they want you to record everything on video or your bug report will go down the drain(which is what happened with my reports, and is also the reason I refrain from helping with anything anymore it's simply not worth my time). If you tell them at an event they'll tell you they'll look at it and they just simply don't or to send a ticket, after which they'll close it.

The game is more unbalanced than when templars used to rule. Basically agi dhans 1-3 shot everything atm including full vit chars. a lot of people quit over time, the balance patch for templars made most of the templar players quit coz they were nerfed too hard. the remaining players do not want to play in a game in which noirs/dhans 1 hit everything so many of them quit as well. the balance patches seem more of a curse than something good lmao. I don't even understand why the word ''balance'' is used, it has nothing to do with these patches.

transmuting weapons still takes like 30+ trys, noirs and trinitys are both OP tho.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 07-26-2016 at 03:32 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Bugs that are known to exists since years and on which several (hundreds of) tickets have been filed, are now suddenly not known and a video on these are a sudden request. No video, no acknowledgement.
    Tickets are being closed without much further ado.

New backwards guidelines at the offices - don't even ask.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Do take into account that it's midweek though and that most players are either at work, in bed or at school.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Best time to play is during weekend. Fri, Sat & Sun. They even have weekend sale during these days.

Banned
    Better play pokemon go

best game evah.

Pokemon go is for losers

I maxed it out in one day

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    I'm gonna make a new char and leave it on HK then play Pokemon Go Very good leg exercise though haha
    Look before you cross
    Why should I look to my right, left and right again?
    Traffic will usually come from your right hand side when you start to cross a road. So to cross the road safely, you need to check your right side is clear of traffic first, then when it is clear, check the left is clear of traffic. You should then check the right side again before you cross to the middle of the road to make sure no vehicles have suddenly appeared. As you reach the middle of the road, you should look again to your left.
    But beware! Some roads are different. On some roads all the traffic moves the same way. These are called one-way streets. That's why you should always look both ways before crossing.

Depending where you're from and what side cars drive on ... switch around if it's different.. or just cross over anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Had they fixed the trinity arrendal? In that can you unbind your transmuted weapon?
    Cannot fix what isn't broken - it's an intended feature and will most likely not be changed (esp. considering that actual bugs aren't usually fixed, either).

Banned
    The trinity arrendal, in fact the entire trinity race, was tacked onto the game with chewing gum and duct tape by developers that really did not understand how to seamlessly introduce new races into the game. Right now they are the black sheep in a game full of white ones.

I doubt that the trinity characters will ever be tradeable or or you eill ever be able to un-transmute the arrendal back into the original weapons. I've provided a blueprint with a few different options they could easily do with their current developers after the trinity race was released but I seriously doubt they will act on it. PlayWith Korea seldom implements ideas coming from PlayWith Interactive (US). I suspect there are very few people willing to take their valuable upgrade and transmute it into an arrendal when it means they can never resell that weapon later on down the road.

O well. *shrugs*