+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb PLAYWITH Interactive, Inc. Balance upg Sale???

Humm i think company can sell upgrade weapons who can give more
    health or more att like clubs for templars with duble att like magic and mele
    like more att speed zhens for dekans or more elemental dmg katars for dhans jk about last one so pro players give them feedback what need next upg sale have for more balance and fun in PVP or PVE in that game! Njoy

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Joking just about the last one, or?
    I feel like this entire thread is based on irony.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Joking just about the last one, or?
    I feel like this entire thread is based on irony.
    Ofc all wanna nerf for elemental dmg i joking haha but now Jainous server is upgraded server is no joke. Why RBF must depend only from korean`s patch? We have tons of upgrades and all w8ing next sale... so i rly think company can fix bugs from korean rohan with upgrades here like katars with 1000 agi but not crit rate lolololol I wanna move a bit comunity brains cos situation in that game getting rly soki summer... ill get skinburned if i go out cos stoping play RBF hahahaha

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    ... but you shouldn't want double attack values on maces.
    Anyway, feedback has been given, we're just - waiting.

If players knew it wouldn't be here tomorrow, but rather "within the first - say, 3 months", then people would at least have an estimate. At the moment, however, it's more like "maybe" tomorrow, but could also be next year... or the year thereafter. Who's to tell.

So, people are holding out investing in current upgrades. They're holding out investing in current ingame forges, etc and they're holding out farming/pvp'ing in the hope they will release soon. They're afraid of investing now, as it may just be fruitless and a waste of money if they do release tomorrow (so to speak) - rendering their newly bought ones not nearly useless but with a massive value decrease. Nobody wants that, nobody likes that.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    like more att speed zhens for dekans or more elemental dmg katars for dhans jk about last one so pro players give them feedback what need next upg sale have for more balance and fun in PVP or PVE in that game! Njoy
    According to some experts here upgs will come after the class patches are done. The ETA of the last patch is 2020.
    Another popular opinion is that the upgs will never come.
    Both estimates seem about right if you ask me

Sooo dark imagination you both have, changed that must be

Yeah! I think this balance upg sale is for the balance patch likely for the players who think that they character right now is already noob just because of a changes on a skills.

Sooo dark imagination you both have, changed that must be
    Bro a lot of us are just waiting to see what happens if PWi likes to make us wait then make them wait on your side to(If you got what i meant >.>)
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Bro a lot of us are just waiting to see what happens if PWi likes to make us wait then make them wait on your side to(If you got what i meant >.>)
    Yeah ill play any lowbie like bereserk lets see what they will do

i think maybe you can stop thinking?
    stop posting
    stop breathing

no mad, bye
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h