+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    you take ss every time u kill someone? or videos? me not, Im not that sick, your not worthless to be in my pc. Btw your like freddy krueguer, having a ss of u in my pc is like a nightmare lol
    why tf are you continually derailing this thread? Can't you keep to the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    why tf are you continually derailing this thread? Can't you keep to the topic?
    cuz your friend keep replying me.... why you no tell that to him too? or we are white or we are black.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    cuz your friend keep replying me.... why you no tell that to him too? or we are white or we are black.
    Martian maybe But you are right, between you and snipers any thread you guys show up in ends up a train wreck with the flamewars.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Hmmm why cant Korea devs give Mental Barrier and Bless Shield 10% to Skill Defense? That would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    yeah it would be nice..and if can make it 20% why not much better!
    In general buffs like Protection etc could use some SD, same for maybe some priest/temp buffs like MB. It's much more usefull to grind in the new maps than PDF (which is ignored by the mobs in mirror dungeons etc.) it's also more usefull in PVP since pdf is pretty much ignored there as well.

Because you're the one saying all kinds of random crap, first about fate, now about me. Stop making things up unless you can prove them, and even then if you wanna be a mad kid, make a new topic and QQ in there, with screenshots and videos and what not to prove your dumb cause. This isn't the first thread you poluted with your made-up nonsense. Just leave here and go clean juan.

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    In general buffs like Protection etc could use some SD, same for maybe some priest/temp buffs like MB. It's much more usefull to grind in the new maps than PDF (which is ignored by the mobs in mirror dungeons etc.) it's also more usefull in PVP since pdf is pretty much ignored there as well.

Because you're the one saying all kinds of random crap, first about fate, now about me. Stop making things up unless you can prove them, and even then if you wanna be a mad kid, make a new topic and QQ in there, with screenshots and videos and what not to prove your dumb cause. This isn't the first thread you poluted with your made-up nonsense. Just leave here and go clean juan.

well chihuahua, Like I said before, I dont need to prove anything, im not that kind of sick player taking ss every time, THATS SICK!!!!!!!!!, please dont be like sandy scorpions their repertory is "prove". Your trying to be the troll one or fkn every post I did since a year ago, and I told you, behind a pc you can say whatever u want I bet you are just a chihuahua in real life barking and barking everywhere. Btw gz I found a photo of you, is true you are the new upcoming character in the next season of Walking dead???? I hope you save Glenn........... Keep barking solo, ill block you now.

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Well the idea is to make Elf's a little more tanky cause I tested out and with my 65% DD club as full psyche soul meditation up dhans kill me in 4-5 hits and that's not as bad as it was full vit which was 2-3 hits. I never thought I was gonna be playing as full psyche pvp experience so far is not that bad. Probably the best build right now is full psyche.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Well the idea is to make Elf's a little more tanky cause I tested out and with my 65% DD club as full psyche soul meditation up dhans kill me in 4-5 hits and that's not as bad as it was full vit which was 2-3 hits. I never thought I was gonna be playing as full psyche pvp experience so far is not that bad. Probably the best build right now is full psyche.
    Priest always supposed to be full psych , the vit priest thats an invention of players using temps to use priest as a pet.

Ranger/Dhan/Noir will eat right through soul meditation in a few hits. Doesn't matter if you're psy/vit in both cases you die so yea, better to be psy and pve or try to support in pvp for as long as you last. In the past however it was way better to be vit, since staff mastery had heal recovery rate, they were intended to be vit build, tanky and still proper heals.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

well chihuahua, Like I said before, I dont need to prove anything, im not that kind of sick player taking ss every time, THATS SICK!!!!!!!!!, please dont be like sandy scorpions their repertory is "prove". Your trying to be the troll one or fkn every post I did since a year ago, and I told you, behind a pc you can say whatever u want I bet you are just a chihuahua in real life barking and barking everywhere. Btw gz I found a photo of you, is true you are the new upcoming character in the next season of Walking dead???? I hope you save Glenn........... Keep barking solo, ill block you now.
    WTF!!!! LEAVE GLENN OUTA THIS!!! GLENN IS NEVA GONNA DIEEEEEEEE! GLENN WILL LIVE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R CUZ HES GLENN MOFOSSSSSSSS!

ANDDDDD NEVA GONNA BE!!!!!!!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Sadly tho SM doesnt do anything for Invenom :'(

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest