+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    I'm personally against turning everything into a passive, debuff itself is fine and provides a simple solution to combos and other types of crucial buffs. The ability to rob the opponent of stuff that he needs in order to do damage is good - it's just placed on the wrong characters. Templars have good enough damage, good single target control, are impervius to CC for a few minutes and have the ability to heal themselves, it should've been obvious that adding more flavour to that package wasn't needed. Same with Wizards, they already have an absurd amount of CC + Killing time to make it even better, it's simply too much to be considered balanced.

Btw you can interrupt combos with stuns already so I don't see a reason to create skills specifically designed to break them. Most combos are 10 seconds long, with many stuns/AOE stuns lasting 3+ seconds, Rush can last up to 8 seconds, leave it to your supports to neutralize combos, that's what they are there for.
    what I meant by combo interupts would be something like a ministun literally stops you for 0.5 seconds or less literally just there to break your combo without committing a stun.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    what I meant by combo interupts would be something like a ministun literally stops you for 0.5 seconds or less literally just there to break your combo without committing a stun.
    good Idea but developers can only reduce the rate or reduce the duration but never creating something like that, your Idea was applied already to Rumir class but many players complained about it, so in this adjusted patch they already removed the vine protection stun effect as the result even Rumir can kill easily now, so your Idea would be impossible to implement already after what happened to Rumirs combo interuption skill
    Last edited by pimoh; 07-21-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Rumirs vine protect was broken from the start a chance to stun any incoming attacks is just too much if it was melee only it would have been a different story but someone didn't thought about it. We have a similar buff skill called mirror strike from the wizard which does exactly as the rumirs buff did but expires the moment it is triggered so it's fair. Berserkers retaliate is just right making it a solid berserker passive would be better to counter any ranged class trying to take you out.

Passives should be a new thing in this game but just for some specific buffs that are a must like defensive buffs and skills.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    This isn't action combat, nor will passives have any influence on the current imbalance.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

even at 50% reduced dmg, the change to knight's/leader's mind is still a buff...at 50% reduction its a 10% increase to human's average aoe damage in fact, due to the 100% aoe chance they've implemented for kr.

10 meter 100% chance AoE damage at 50% drop in all other targets damage received will still rekt you. GL surviving that >.<
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Isen is a much more difficult server to grind on in the mirror dungeons and I'm really looking forward to not having to flip a coin to get some hp leech on my guard.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Here's an idea: do not nerf and play around with percentages, but instead try balancing by changing the modifiers and what affects them.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Isen is a much more difficult server to grind on in the mirror dungeons and I'm really looking forward to not having to flip a coin to get some hp leech on my guard.
    You'll still have to flip a coin to add those stones to the weapons and armors >.>
    Great that you're having fun tho
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    You'll still have to flip a coin to add those stones to the weapons and armors >.>
    Great that you're having fun tho
    I lol'd haha, yeah, always a gamble with this game...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast