+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    me puedes dar los link del new dung y de lo que viene proximamente, ya que me frustre con este parche de temp, lo jodieron bn kbron, y el scout quedara rezagado hasta la eternidad
    Yo no hablo Español!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    Yo no hablo Español!
    You can use Google translate but i already talked to him
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

a lil bit of update (no idea if the first post has been cchanged to current values):
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    a lil bit of update (no idea if the first post has been cchanged to current values):
    Yup http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...l=1#post339895
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

"So let's take Ranger's ONLY useful, redeemable quality - The ONLY thing that keeps them alive (mobility) (since they are so squishy) - and let us cut it almost by half. Wait, that's not enough to make Rangers totally defensless. Let's not only take away its defense (running), and let's slow down his already abysmal attack speed EVEN MORE!!! Let's see what happens then!" "ooh! While we're at it, let's make dhans EVEN MORE OP. ooh ohh! I have another idea! Let's fok with them even more and add AOE to a... (wait for it)... a RANGER!! yeah!!! Since that's not retarded enough, let's add 3 seconds to a "root" that is useless already!"

Seriously, who makes this **** up? lol.....What kind of people make up this think tank? It has to be people that don't play this game at all. If WF and Speed wind really does get this nerf, ooh boy.... Bye Bye ranger. And don't add fricken AOE to a ranger LMAO... .that's just silly as ****.
    Last edited by Corndog480; 10-07-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog480 View Post
    "So let's take Ranger's ONLY useful, redeemable quality - The ONLY thing that keeps them alive (mobility) (since they are so squishy) - and let us cut it almost by half. Wait, that's not enough to make Rangers totally defensless. Let's not only take away its defense (running), and let's slow down his already abysmal attack speed EVEN MORE!!! Let's see what happens then!" "ooh! While we're at it, let's make dhans EVEN MORE OP. ooh ohh! I have another idea! Let's fok with them even more and add AOE to a... (wait for it)... a RANGER!! yeah!!! Since that's not retarded enough, let's add 3 seconds to a "root" that is useless already!"

Seriously, who makes this **** up? lol.....What kind of people make up this think tank? It has to be people that don't play this game at all. If WF and Speed wind really does get this nerf, ooh boy.... Bye Bye ranger. And don't add fricken AOE to a ranger LMAO... .that's just silly as ****.
    You're late to the party, anyway they changed the way movement speed is calculated through WF so it's not AS bad as you'd think.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You're late to the party, anyway they changed the way movement speed is calculated through WF so it's not AS bad as you'd think.
    But in the end, will it still be 60% slower as a net result?

Quote Originally Posted by jedidiah View Post
    But in the end, will it still be 60% slower as a net result?
    yes its true, well they did that for other class have a chance to kill a squishy Rangers/scouts
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-07-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog480 View Post

dont worry, soon Dhan's (Deadly blow + invenoms) will reduced too, Koreans already applied that (invenom) and I dont know when to be applied it here. Good thing Noir and human classes there are declared 100% calibrated there, we will still to wait more long months to be applied here in RBF to become 100% all class balance patch applied. for now, we have to be patient more while DHAN classes enjoying their crown as the King of OP here XD
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-07-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Thank you so much for this info! It warms my heart to know that my Lady Dhan's Damage block went up to 30%, with no decrease in her monstrous firepower, whatsoever! Keep overpowering them Dhans! Aww yiiiiss!!!

TIME TO PWN THEM HOMIES!!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...