+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    dun nerf my pokeball thou

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I know well enough to know that everyone was screaming for temp nerf and have been for years. Did I say I agree with the changes? No. I agree they have taken it to far But people CAN help to advise the GMs on how to fix this.

Are you kidding? Im not the one bitching here and I Have NEVER and will NEVER claim to be the "Best" priest on this sever. Like where the hell did that even come from? lol

You know what I did after the update? I didnt give a fok about pvp. I switched straight to psy and pvped the mobs and am still pvping the mobs.

IF I thought I was the best priest on the sever Id be pvping non stop and screaming "you cant kill me anymore"" like certain other priest who STILL die
    sorry its my nature i`m badboy :P and yes you are from best priest in server...! Just dont take me deeper or we must get marry haha if they add att talismans templars will be again op... so no worries just i`m sad cant choice class to play.... how folks said you need party to be op and i wanna solo mirrors cos exp sok

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    sorry its my nature i`m badboy :P and yes you are from best priest in server...! Just dont take me deeper or we must get marry haha (
    lol? what? o.o

nvm....

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

It is a bit difficult to be sympathetic because I was one of the unreasonable people who wished for Blunt Mastery to be nerfed into oblivion, and if the (previously) mightiest Templars came complaining on the forums it'd be quite amusing. However I don't see too many Templars complaining on the forums yet so I will hold back on rejoicing for now, and observe how things proceed.

On a more serious note, did you try magic att% mace? Someone said that after update it was at least as good as melee%, or something, so worth a try I guess.

I only say palancepath should start with templar......

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    It is a bit difficult to be sympathetic because I was one of the unreasonable people who wished for Blunt Mastery to be nerfed into oblivion, and if the (previously) mightiest Templars came complaining on the forums it'd be quite amusing. However I don't see too many Templars complaining on the forums yet so I will hold back on rejoicing for now, and observe how things proceed.

On a more serious note, did you try magic att% mace? Someone said that after update it was at least as good as melee%, or something, so worth a try I guess.
    yeh i testing craftweapon with 35% all att its same like before so i guess magic not working also :P its just a bit more than 70% mele club. Templars are lost...
    Pro templars will not QQ in forum cos they using all stats gear and all changed in another class like Fate in guardian, Hantu in priest, Cherish in dhan... so dont w8 you just losting your time janoss

As I said and in another post there never they did balance patchs, they only changed some skills and nerfed/bosted those... Balancing classes on my oppinion mean that each races got same chance in Pvp with same gear, thing which...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Dont bitching please... now you are happy finaly your class get better but soon you will undarstand you are NOT best priest in server anymore... cos Hantu is a priest also and alot templars with good gears... i`m just sad for that class ok nerf but they get a useless... no euphoria no party skills no buff anymore other players... all in one... full pack ... its hevy...
    since when abella is best priest ?
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    since when abella is best priest ?
    is Abe ever claim best priest?

well... im here to read comments , lets play a game , named "outside is sunny , dont waste ur summer" , do u know it ?