+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    im trying to change race but I cant, it says I dont have enough rps, I cant use my ecash, idk when this happened QQ
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

since December, atleast, its been rp's only. somewhere around the half-elf & dark-elf balance patch they increased the price to 4000 RP's from 3000.

wowwww rps only and they want that in real money!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4000 rps means $40 bahhhhhhh with $40 I pay my net 10 cellphone -___________- really pathetic

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

They are capitalizing as much as possible using the unpredictable changes Korea has been making sadly none of my and others complaints about it has been addressed so either sell the character and get a new one on EM or just farm SRS till you can fix your build.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    They are capitalizing as much as possible using the unpredictable changes Korea has been making sadly none of my and others complaints about it has been addressed so either sell the character and get a new one on EM or just farm SRS till you can fix your build.
    I sent a ticker because the ecash option is not avaible on the special services, only rps, spending $40 for a change race???? hell no!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I sent a ticker because the ecash option is not avaible on the special services, only rps, spending $40 for a change race???? hell no!!!!!

do
    not
    care.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    since December, atleast, its been rp's only. somewhere around the half-elf & dark-elf balance patch they increased the price to 4000 RP's from 3000.
    I think it was already increased even before half elf/dark elf patch. That's right after some duping news about a Lucid member and rumors about players abusing the special service for items.