+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    The damage nerf was necessary but the mana cost and reflect damage dealing drop wasn't. Templar's had a lot of utility skills the problem was the damage but it seems Koreans wanted to please everyone on that matter. I actually don't feel sorry for the Templar players they had it coming anyways if they didn't prepare for it well too bad xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

The elemental talisman will be farmable in the new elemental dungeon IDK where you got that they will sell it o_o?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

pwi always find a way to sell somthing haha ok my bad you are right

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Since i fingh her alot times and can`t drop.... and she always buff me alm lvl 7 for me is the best And you Nawal always hide in group so i can`t say nothing for you

KnightSh3ters are still templar? or he changed in priest too??? haha
    ahhhh let him talk. His zerk of "you cant kill me anymore" twats got their a$$es handed to them over and over tonight in Sunken by our 1 DPS in our pty. Thus proving my point. We ALL die. Just because someone might not die one time, they sure as sh1t will another time and do.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm not quite sure why it's deemed OK for any class/race to be made obsolete. Justified cries for nerf to (extremely) OP'd classes are.. just that. Justified.
    Nobody in their right mind, has ever requested for templars to become useless. Nobody has ever begged PW(i) for Scouts to be useless. Nobody has ever said that Dhans should be made obsolete.

No, people asked for balance.

But hey, let's rejoice the new imbalance - let's rejoice the new order, woohoo! Templars gone, yoepie!
    No scouts, awesome!

Yeah.
    No.

I'm outta here - it's pointless.
    Ciao.
    I don't think obsolete is quite the word I would use. I would more think to say re-purposed. Problem was that Templars have been the top pvp class in this server since the game's inception - particularly once players figured out that they double-dip their attack (both Magic + Melee attacks interacting in unforseen ways).

Personally I have alwqays had an issue with the damage structure used in templars because it takes away from all the other classes that should have also been just as great for pvp, but didn't have that double heaping of attack force. There are plenty of other dps classes in this game that should have been just as usable in the right hands - Avengers, Berserkers, Rangers, Warlocks, DKs, Guardians and Noirs are all great choices for PvP. Just because a templar can't automatically kill them all with a couple of whacks doesn't mean it is obsolete. You now now need to learn how to play one, and remember that it has skills, without simply "reflect on - Run out of sz, stun, whack whack whack (with equality on of course!), run back to sz".

I think their updates have put temps on a more equal playing field rather than making them useless.

That said, I see the current set of class 'balance' patches as only the first batch of an iterative process. Now that they are fully out there, the staff needs to sit back for a while and see how the new world order plays out by watching closely the damages inflicted and the combinations of skills & attributes interact. Don't expect this to be the end of it.

Templars can be nerfed I'm a predator well I looked in the past and templars did dominated the game a long time where many players crynig about it. And now is the time for others class to do it...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

awwww poor lil temps, no more 7423618787 dmg in 5 sec... ahahahah fk templars
    cry bitches muahahahah
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    awwww poor lil temps, no more 7423618787 dmg in 5 sec... ahahahah fk templars
    cry bitches muahahahah
    Do not rejoice too early, because rohan korea was addressed already about the temp's nerf issue and as they test it with full gears , the 27% nrf of the blunt is too much against the targets with high physical defense and damage drop, they said, they will restore the blunt mastery's original setting to compensate the level of Dhans and Noir's and other classes upward boost attacks, and about the OP issue of invenom, they studying it already and they planning it to reduce it but they will put the extra attacks of invenom to physical attacks and plan to be reduced by the skill defense or reduced based on psy because they observe other elements can be reduce by intelligence so to balance the elemental attack of poison element as the other elemental attacks do. They also planning to reduce the duration of Avenger class's ultimate skill "Laughter's Crown" due to an easy kill of any targets with longer duration due to drop of damage drop. they are planning it already so still going to test it and the balancing test is not yet over according to PWI dev's, it may take more months as the test server doing and observing it but they said the results in the final balance patch soon will surprised us.
    Last edited by pimoh; 07-22-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    they will restore the blunt mastery's original setting to compensate the level of Dhans and Noir's and other classes upward boost attacks, and about the OP issue of invenom, they studying it already and they planning it to reduce it but they will put the extra attacks of invenom to physical attacks and plan to be reduced by the skill defense or reduced based on psy because they observe other elements can be reduce by intelligence so to balance the elemental attack of poison element as the other elemental attacks do.
    So.. First they bring back Blunt Mastery to get Temps on level with Avengers, and then they nerf Avengers by "balancing" Invenom to 0 dmg (that is how much other elemental attacks do against a truckload of resistance).. makes sense. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    Do not rejoice too early, because rohan korea was addressed already about the temp's nerf issue and as they test it with full gears , the 27% nrf of the blunt is too much against the targets with high physical defense and damage drop, they said, they will restore the blunt mastery's original setting to compensate the level of Dhans and Noir's and other classes upward boost attacks, and about the OP issue of invenom, they studying it already and they planning it to reduce it but they will put the extra attacks of invenom to physical attacks and plan to be reduced by the skill defense or reduced based on psy because they observe other elements can be reduce by intelligence so to balance the elemental attack of poison element as the other elemental attacks do. They also planning to reduce the duration of Avenger class's ultimate skill "Laughter's Crown" due to an easy kill of any targets with longer duration due to drop of damage drop. they are planning it already so still going to test it and the balancing test is not yet over according to PWI dev's, it may take more months as the test server doing and observing it but they said the results in the final balance patch soon will surprised us.
    Ofc they will Thanks for the news