+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Banned
    The fixes are in and the temptards are crying a river. For 6 years this game has been a damn tempfest. If you weren't an overgeared, overstatted and overbuffed temp, forget about being the top here.

Those days are done! OMG Bwahahahahaha!

There is a new world order now and it is NOT being run by Templars.
    Your mission, if you choose to accept it is to find out what the new OP Rohan-rooling class/build is.
    This message will self-destruct in 10 minutes....\

------ edit --------

Just looked on EM and there are no less than 4 lvl 110+ temps for sale. 3 of them higher than lvl 115 +10.

The rats are leaving a sinking ship ^^
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-15-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten90 View Post
    well... im here to read comments , lets play a game , named "outside is sunny , dont waste ur summer" , do u know it ?
    IDK where you're from - but it's hardly "summer" over here.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    The fixes are in and the temptards are crying a river. For 6 years this game has been a damn tempfest. If you weren't an overgeared, overstatted and overbuffed temp, forget about being the top here.

Those days are done! OMG Bwahahahahaha!

There is a new world order now and it is NOT being run by Templars.
    Your mission, if you choose to accept it is to find out what the new OP Rohan-rooling class/build is.
    This message will self-destruct in 10 minutes....\

------ edit --------

Just looked on EM and there are no less than 4 lvl 110+ temps for sale. 3 of them higher than lvl 115 +10.

The rats are leaving a sinking ship ^^
    I'm not quite sure why it's deemed OK for any class/race to be made obsolete. Justified cries for nerf to (extremely) OP'd classes are.. just that. Justified.
    Nobody in their right mind, has ever requested for templars to become useless. Nobody has ever begged PW(i) for Scouts to be useless. Nobody has ever said that Dhans should be made obsolete.

No, people asked for balance.

But hey, let's rejoice the new imbalance - let's rejoice the new order, woohoo! Templars gone, yoepie!
    No scouts, awesome!

Yeah.
    No.

I'm outta here - it's pointless.
    Ciao.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-15-2016 at 02:22 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hmmm isn't there a thing called race change out there where you keep the characters levels and talismans but changed his/her race. Funny how they give up that fast and don't try other classes races :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

So it's ok for people to shell out 4000 rps
    A full stat reser.
    Change acc if needed.
    Change weapons for xx xxx rps and forego the class they like at every whim of a new 'class balance'.

Let us not question what is wrong with that.
    As long as priests are fine. They now fill the role of being both a farmer and pvpr, cool.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    since when abella is best priest ?
    Since i fingh her alot times and can`t drop.... and she always buff me alm lvl 7 for me is the best And you Nawal always hide in group so i can`t say nothing for you

KnightSh3ters are still templar? or he changed in priest too??? haha

As I said before giving out free skill reset, stat Reset and maybe even Job Change stones for free when this kind of changes happen wouldnt be that bad for the player to test out the new changes but you know how thing work :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    As I said before giving out free skill reset, stat Reset and maybe even Job Change stones for free when this kind of changes happen wouldnt be that bad for the player to test out the new changes but you know how thing work :l
    I know, but we have asked for those several times. It doesn't improve on the lost SES (although you can now farm them to infinity if you care to), the change of accessories required in some instances as well as a brand new weapon.
    The weapon being a major cost - but even IF one wanted to go through all that - there is still no upgrade weapon sale and with current forge/drop rates despite what server you're on..

So.... what will gonna happen to Templars then? And just wanna ask bout the skills, is there any way (meaning something $$$ don't involve) or alternate remedy to solve the mana cost which is way too high?
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Mana efficiency options :')

Well the temp players have gotten 2 days off what rest of the classes have experienced for years! getting wrecked by the OP class, i have no sympathy at ALL for all the temps crying, however...nerfing the **** out of Blunt should been enough, Now temps got nerf.raped and killed period.

GG WP, go play dhan or ranger and stop crying, Karma is a bitch