+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Stupid balance class

So we end balanced class now we have 85% dhan 3% templar and priest 2 % giants 3% humans 2% rangers and scout 2 % noir and rumir 3% dekans so i give the great news now the game is dead hope gms got alot money i will not spend aniomore and dead game ^stupid gms very bad maybe rename the game bro not rohan ( dhan blood feud ) stupid and wo say that not stupid is more stupid than gms

+1 I'm of the same opinion with you, btw probably the gms are some little kids rofl.... ((((((((
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

they allready change the name ..... ROHAN ORIGIN (rohan 2)..what we can do ...? gm , patch,we,quit

Fails patch templar

Gms patch Templar was stupid.
    chars'm not very balanced least now with these stupid patch.

Game need more maps, news balanced races, Exp estupid, need exp more fast

I agree with nf17ni and godzmike

templar knight and dekan were spoiled in terms of dmg. The GM is to make people stop playing. may only.

In my opinion there should be again the patch in templar, dekan knight, dhan str, dex dhan, ranger str,

The GM has to change again the skills and dmg of char. There are rights.

so the game will die again if we do not do anything to remendiar errors and problems that accomodated

"There are currently 80 users online. 12 members and 68 guests"

GM's know ...dont care mabye .... hahah .... ye bro they made new rohan , like i said ROHAN ORIGIN ,were no EM only IM :P, were they patch to hahaha , and i see only how they will close RBF and force us to move in origin ....who's know , ask gm about somthing , no answer , all is a NASA secret