+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    AND STILL CALIING BALANCE WHERE IS BALANCED? dhan 45k+45 invenom dex guard max 3 K+1.3 k elemental WHERE IS BALANCED? OMG IF GMS CALL THAT BALANCED I CALL THAT TO STEAL THE REASON OF THIS GAME THAT THE SAME SHIET PUT 1 RACE WHITOUT RINGS WHIT WEAPON lv 1 VS OTHER RACE WHIT UPG WEAPON AND RINGS +18 TALISMA +7 WALTER +7 THAT WHY PEOPLE QUIT AND STILL QUIT THIS GAME NOTHING TO ENJOY THIS GAME JUST GMS TALKING ON SCAMERS ALOT TIMES AND GMS WAS ALWAYS 1 SCAMERS TE PLAYERS OMGFD

then the game will die again if we do not do anything to change the mistakes of patch

I not liked templar so as not have GE or active for one second my demage this a fail , so much time and money invested in my templaria and now this. I am thinking stop playing seriously ... do not think it's fair ... templar fail 'm sad.

Quote Originally Posted by smastromheal123 View Post
    I not liked templar so as not have GE or active for one second my demage this a fail , so much time and money invested in my templaria and now this. I am thinking stop playing seriously ... do not think it's fair ... templar fail 'm sad.
    Don't worry bro you're not only one who quit, many templars players will do it, as gm probably want to distroy this server...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

What's the use of Blue Fountain lvl 7 if the required mana for GP and mana shield is 5000 every 2 secs when activated? use both skills draining 10K mana, in 10 seconds or less your 100K+ mana depleted LOL, so wheres the defense there for elf class GM while their blunt mastery got nerfed already? + additional Guardian's mana burning pool those mana boost is useless, so where is the balance there, now with the latest skill balance, RUMIR's loop got nerfed too, from 100% hp crit damage recall, now it turned to 25% HP crit damage heal, next is Noir gets OP buffs more, their arrendal mastery turned to 500% damage now LOL wait, theres more, Temps relect skill even more weaker, from 20% damage reduce, they turned it to 10%, so imagine a low DD temp to survive in battle with that situation? GG BALANCE patch

sooner or later you will only see a Noir Vs Dhan in battle ( no thrill anymore to other class)
    Last edited by pimoh; 07-14-2016 at 10:40 PM.

by: godzmike "AND STILL CALIING BALANCE WHERE IS BALANCED? dhan 45k+45 invenom dex guard max 3 K+1.3 k elemental WHERE IS BALANCED? OMG IF GMS CALL THAT BALANCED I CALL THAT TO STEAL THE REASON OF THIS GAME THAT THE SAME SHIET PUT 1 RACE WHITOUT RINGS WHIT WEAPON lv 1 VS OTHER RACE WHIT UPG WEAPON AND RINGS +18 TALISMA +7 WALTER +7 THAT WHY PEOPLE QUIT AND STILL QUIT THIS GAME NOTHING TO ENJOY THIS GAME JUST GMS TALKING ON SCAMERS ALOT TIMES AND GMS WAS ALWAYS 1 SCAMERS TE PLAYERS OMGFD"

much more damage compared to DK's DFFS, in just 3 second combo, Dhans damage can create 120K + 120K (inve) which they can kill a 500K HP character in less 10 seconds LOL

Idk but the Templar Nerf had to come somehow still those mana requirements are way too high.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I hope than they'll find a way to make some adjustments for these updates specially Templar coz most Elf users are raging for the changes and I hope Dhan will have some nerfing too coz that class is still OP.

offtopic: are these nf17ni, nf17lord26, nf17mage and 17ni26 siblings? just curious lol
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Menz sent tickets with your legitimate concerns and explain why you think things are wrong. Dont QQ to them saying "my temp doesn't 1 shot ppls anymore" or such things as that. They have alrdy said they will look into adjustments but they need explanation that is with reason and not just stupid dumb qqing.

Temps got nerfed hard (kinda ironic - we all cried for years for them to be nerfed and now its here? Well, lol) but if everyone bans together to explain whats wrong with them, then maybe, just maybe the GMs can think about a twink here or there and then they might become playable again.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Menz sent tickets with your legitimate concerns and explain why you think things are wrong. Dont QQ to them saying "my temp doesn't 1 shot ppls anymore" or such things as that. They have alrdy said they will look into adjustments but they need explanation that is with reason and not just stupid dumb qqing.

Temps got nerfed hard (kinda ironic - we all cried for years for them to be nerfed and now its here? Well, lol) but if everyone bans together to explain whats wrong with them, then maybe, just maybe the GMs can think about a twink here or there and then they might become playable again.

we shouldn't have to send tickets. do these gm's even play the game? its not our job to tell them how to do their job.

we need different employees, cause the ones we have just aint cutting it.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence