+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Priest Marea skills is broken

is it right? or am i reading it wrong 10,000k mana to sustain it?????

Sorry i mean Marea Grace.. Guess i can't be using it not sure if any one can be using it....

same **** on templars the "balance patch" was a Dead to templars group and euphoria group sustained mana 4000 blunt mastery totally nerfed even defender's blunt mastery is better now totally damage reduced and totally nerfed in different ways increased damage and stuff on trinis class that was already OP same as templar but they didnt balanced the templar they just KILLED the templar and with that class the whole game will day cuz many ppl that donated to buy upgraded wpns to buy cash **** to make their characters strongers will leave the game cuz they lost all that money in a dead class GG YNK

yeah 10,000 mana to sustain ... thats impossible...

and Templar skill Mana Shield and two of Euphoria's cost 5 k mana and 4 k mana .. crazy

Need moaaar mana. Mana stats, mana set option, mana accessories, mana weapon option and many more mana. :S

Send a ticket to Karazy about it and also mention how fking lame heals are now. With enough of us putting in our concerns, he MAY be able to do something about it.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Ok... Before patch temps used melee clubs, I always asked myself why? Blunt mastery says more magic the more melee you have. So after this patch I noticed and I tested my 2 clubs one with melee and the other with magic, both of them hit the same but..... Using the magic one I have more physical defense, crit more and more healing rate. Dont believe me ? Do it urself.
    Last edited by brujohechizero; 07-12-2016 at 11:50 PM.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

You can always change class just like what others do. XD Kidding aside, the required mana is crazy, this needs to be fixed. ((( Or do we just need to add all our stat points to psyche? x.x

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    You can always change class just like what others do. XD Kidding aside, the required mana is crazy, this needs to be fixed. ((( Or do we just need to add all our stat points to psyche? x.x
    Indeed!!!!!!!!! Priest is supposed to be psyche since the beginning not that broken build of vit, no were in the skills says you need to be vit. Thats just to be someone else's pet.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast