+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    A pair of statements like this..
    Aww... PJ, you make us sound so mean! We are pretty patient for the most part, but if 95% of your posts are toxic nonsense, well, we can't support that either..
    ...can be taken a few different ways. As my "PJ" was mentioned directly in front of it I take it as being directed to me personally. Read it again, put YOUR name in the previous statement and tell us again if it can't be taken personally.

ijs.

For the record, yes I am salty. I don't suffer fools lightly and take great pleasure in poking at someone that is being a fool. That is the way I am.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    A pair of statements like this..

...can be taken a few different ways. As my "PJ" was mentioned directly in front of it I take it as being directed to me personally. Read it again, put YOUR name in the previous statement and tell us again if it can't be taken personally.

ijs.

For the record, yes I am salty. I don't suffer fools lightly and take great pleasure in poking at someone that is being a fool. That is the way I am.

PJ, you know I like you buddy. I even call you OMM sometimes! That comment was definitely not directed at you, so please don't take it in a bad way! I was referring to general forum toxicity, not you. You have been awesome lately, along with RBNXD, Snipers334, EP and many more. The community has improved so much, and it's been really great to take everything you guys know and apply it to improving and working on the game. Don't ever think I have negative stuff to say about any of you guys that try to help!

Banned
    you can work on your advertisement game, give noobies huge boost packages to get them started well into the game, i'm talking like twins armor sets etc it's impossible for new players to start this game new players wind up in limestone begging for crones or items for a couple days then quitting. this game is almost dead so many people quit theres maybe 5-6 active people pvping anymore its pathetic.

I dont know why GM´s did not keep the idea of the TEST SERVER, this was funny, each new character in this server was 115 and they gave you a pack with full equipment for all(6s, 7s, boss drop+18, sage armor +15, opaniel weapon +18,abs set +18), being the best player who was skilled playing any class cuz everyone got same items, it must be ISEN idea not current one

Quote Originally Posted by KingsOfHearts View Post
    yeah 10,000 mana to sustain ... thats impossible...
    mana shield + Gp? Euphoria = you know the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    I dont know why GM´s did not keep the idea of the TEST SERVER, this was funny, each new character in this server was 115 and they gave you a pack with full equipment for all(6s, 7s, boss drop+18, sage armor +15, opaniel weapon +18,abs set +18), being the best player who was skilled playing any class cuz everyone got same items, it must be ISEN idea not current one
    test Server only applies to Korea because on the test server in korea, rohan devs there can see the statistics of each character only the ones who can change the stats, skills and character stats, only GM's in different countries only can access to add, delete, edit item stats in the server system but not in the character systems because if koreans shares those, its like they making their job dead.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    test Server only applies to Korea because on the test server in korea, rohan devs there can see the statistics of each character only the ones who can change the stats, skills and character stats, only GM's in different countries only can access to add, delete, edit item stats in the server system but not in the character systems because if koreans shares those, its like they making their job dead.
    We got here a event server(test server) used for test class talisman and clashing valley when atzigan was GM, maybe u no know it cuz you are from PH server,
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Tbh there should be a permanent boost event going idc what you say the new lvl 1 is lvl 90 actually lvl 100.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Because the contrast was too real between the event server and the other servers. If you log out of one place where there are literally hundreds of players having fun together and then log back to the regular server to resume the infinite grind, the thought "meh... should I bother?" may have crossed the mind of a many once they realised the grind did not bring them the fun. One server looking like a desert in comparison to the other wasn't helping either. Such a contrast is a no-no if your purpose is to maintain the grind. Also giving away 500 vit costumes would not have been in spirit of the nerf era.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 07-30-2016 at 03:36 AM.