+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Btw Karazy is it possible to keep those Shiny option stones on IM till we get a new upgrade sale cause without those options its useless to play with in game gear. Thx
    i second the motion to keep shiny options available 24/7.

Btw Karazy is it possible to keep those Shiny option stones on IM till we get a new upgrade sale cause without those options its useless to play with in game gear. Thx
    is commercial strategy, buy it now or leave it!!!!!!!!! they put you in a hurry to sell everything so you can buy the stones till the sale ends. Thats why I buy some stones each time they put in sale and save it
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    is commercial strategy, buy it now or leave it!!!!!!!!! they put you in a hurry to sell everything so you can buy the stones till the sale ends. Thats why I buy some stones each time they put in sale and save it
    If those options where 15% every roll probably that would make sense and each time you fail with or without preservation stones you loose them. I don't think letting players have the choice of spamming IM for those options all the week will be bad for their income. It will be better for EM to cause there will be more weapons with higher DD specially those onyx ones that are like bedrons nowhere to be seen would be available to.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I remember seeing this a while ago and laughing then too.. xD

So any further complaints for the Priest class besides the mana cost of Marea's Grace? We want to hear what the community has to say!
    ugh besides?? WTF.

this is why I haven't logged in a while. I wish you and everyone else in this staff gets fired. what are yall good for? yall obviously don't even play the game.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    ugh besides?? WTF.

this is why I haven't logged in a while. I wish you and everyone else in this staff gets fired. what are yall good for? yall obviously don't even play the game.
    Really? That's funny.. it shows you are logging on all the time. Must be an error since you don't play.. Banning the account won't bother anyone, since no one is playing it, right?

Seriously, this forum negativity has gotten old. Don't complain that you aren't being listened to, and then when you are being ASKED FOR INPUT, provide nothing of substance or value. Thank you Snipers334 for your lay out and opinion. That format is extremely easy to read and convey.

I remember seeing this a while ago and laughing then too.. xD

So any further complaints for the Priest class besides the mana cost of Marea's Grace? We want to hear what the community has to say!
    Besides Marea's Grace, please look also into Marea's Battle because is not working.
    I tested today the dmg of the Priest compared with the NEW dmg of the Templar (we reach the point in Rohan where we compare the dmg of a healer with the dmg of a Templar - how ridiculous this can be? is just a rethoric question... some people call this "balance") and I was laughting so hard...
    It is unbelievable that the Priest dmg in both pvp and pve is better/stronger than the Templar dmg... how cool this can be?! this is amazing... for a gamer this is like an astrophysics phenomena that is happening once to 500 years... this is what you call balance...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    ugh besides?? WTF.

It's funny. I've actually seen Karazy ingame more than I've seen you there. And if I can pop in once in 5 months & find the GM there trolling ..er .. socializing with his players, that says something to in favor of that GM. He as solicited me for info on a few occasions and I actually gave him whatever feedback I could.

Perhaps instead of raging, you can likewise provide them input. It is a lot more constructive than raging how useless they are.

oh wait. My bad. You don't provide tips or input. You only complain how bad the game is. Sowwy for suggesting it.

@Karazy - MsAbella has been playing a priest as her main forever. She's looked at the current stats and from what I gather she agrees that the mana cost is high even for a full psy build> She has also fund ways to offset it somewhat. You might want to tap her on the shoulder for some input.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-27-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Idk but Rumirs are healers and deal sh1t loads of damage and i dont read anyone complaining about it :l
    Anyways I went to Closed Mines and tested my crappy priest and thee only thing i can say is that Soul Meditation is op
    Still have to work on that SD armor and get to +10(2 levels to go) but other than that i deal decent damage to those mobs. 2 Judgements and they are dead. Cant complain am very satisfied with this changes
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    @Karazy - MsAbella has been playing a priest as her main forever. She's looked at the current stats and from what I gather she agrees that the mana cost is high even for a full psy build> She has also fund ways to offset it somewhat. You might want to tap her on the shoulder for some input.
    Thanks for the info PJ! I'll make sure to bug MsAbella later. xD I BET SOME TIME IN THE RE-EDUCATION ROOMS WILL FIX HER UP REAL GOO~ I mean, yeah, we'll talk to her later for sure. <3
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 07-28-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Idk but Rumirs are healers and deal sh1t loads of damage and i dont read anyone complaining about it :l
    Anyways I went to Closed Mines and tested my crappy priest and thee only thing i can say is that Soul Meditation is op
    Still have to work on that SD armor and get to +10(2 levels to go) but other than that i deal decent damage to those mobs. 2 Judgements and they are dead. Cant complain am very satisfied with this changes
    Yap Soul Meditation is a must in mirrors. I love it. Also if you havent alrdy, use your magic barrier in HK too. As psy mb is surprising strong for dealing with mirror mobs. And just keep a bunch of the 1 seconds pots in your hk. Casting some buffs like obi and such slow us down and the mobs start ganging up. The pots come in handy then.

Thanks for the info PJ! I'll make sure to bug MsAbella later. xD I BET SOME TIME IN THE RE-EDUCATION ROOMS WILL FIX HER UP REAL GOO~ I mean, yeah, we'll talk to her later for sure. <3
    Mmm "Re - education rooms" eh? Sounds rather interesting

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest