+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    The event server should be a preview of what you can do at end game. Yeah some players are always unsatisfied with just testing out what they can do they want everything in silver plate well too bad cause this is a business and the owner needs to keep the game running and make some additional profit for himself and or future proyects. Yeah I do agree that the exp rates and other rates should be boosted because of the late and upcoming expansions but sadly that is not how the GMs think.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The event server should be a preview of what you can do at end game. Yeah some players are always unsatisfied with just testing out what they can do they want everything in silver plate well too bad cause this is a business and the owner needs to keep the game running and make some additional profit for himself and or future proyects. Yeah I do agree that the exp rates and other rates should be boosted because of the late and upcoming expansions but sadly that is not how the GMs think.
    I agree with you about its a business but PWI still could keep the profit with stones, costumes, 7s, etc etc, remember all stuff got 30d expiration, anyway i was talking that this idea for a new server or isen was a best way that current one
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    I agree with you about its a business but PWI still could keep the profit with stones, costumes, 7s, etc etc, remember all stuff got 30d expiration, anyway i was talking that this idea for a new server or isen was a best way that current one
    In that server there is nothing else to do than pvp and because everyone has all the same stuff what else should every one do?
    Maybe add the events that links your account to the character and gain items for participation or winning. The LMS, Beauty and the Beast, Clashing Grounds events should be done there nothing else.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

its exactly that player want pvp, old/new event because leveling eternity is so bored, so if everyone has all the same stuff is fun because is based in skilled player no in p2win crap. if u remember when PWI able this server always got full player that regular one.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Give EXP boost. I'm so tired of leveling and honestly speaking the poor exp rate will not attract new or even returning players.

its exactly that player want pvp, old/new event because leveling eternity is so bored, so if everyone has all the same stuff is fun because is based in skilled player no in p2win crap. if u remember when PWI able this server always got full player that regular one.
    ...and watch the game die cause no one will spend as much as they do while lvling. GG WP
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

We got here a event server(test server) used for test class talisman and clashing valley when atzigan was GM, maybe u no know it cuz you are from PH server,
    yeah but that was a long time ago Atzigan days, I mean test server in korea still there until now so everytime they implementing new patches, theres always a test results based on the test server as what it implies for their new adjustments, they need a separate server for testing character stat simulations and skills, class talisman test and CV test is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Give EXP boost. I'm so tired of leveling and honestly speaking the poor exp rate will not attract new or even returning players.
    I agree for this, hopefully rbf exp boost because as I observe, many rbf players nowadays getting tired of lvling, they tend to stop play rather wasting soo much time without spending fun for pvp or joining mini events etc.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I think its much better if they set a good EXP rate for level 1 til 50 so that it will motivate new players to play coz imagine how long it will take for a newbie (as in new player, a complete stranger to the game) trying to reach 50 and how difficult for a beginner to complete the job quest. Its not bad adjusting the EXP rate in that level range or maybe some quests on each level that gives an EXP reward like in Trinity, well not completely like Trinity, but like giving the character some 30-40%% EXP reward.
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    I think its much better if they set a good EXP rate for level 1 til 50 so that it will motivate new players to play coz imagine how long it will take for a newbie (as in new player, a complete stranger to the game) trying to reach 50 and how difficult for a beginner to complete the job quest. Its not bad adjusting the EXP rate in that level range or maybe some quests on each level that gives an EXP reward like in Trinity, well not completely like Trinity, but like giving the character some 30-40%% EXP reward.
    It's easy to reach 50 or even 60 :/. The difficult part is going beyond that level.