+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    When I have difficulty with my tickets doesn't matter which it is and the GM doesn't understand what I said i try to send that ticket to the higher department (Karazy). Even tho I know he is busy

Btw Karazy next time specify where the prices from this lucky numbers are sent to because I thought it could be won in one character and sent to the main.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Not all ticket handlers are that bad with replying, though. I mean, I've had 'most' tickets handled swiftly in the past - especially concerning forum matters or checking up on character's skillsets before buying, etc.

But the moment it becomes even slightly technical...
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Damn now priests are OP? LoL
    Dannii ~~~ Failous

I'm back, are you nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by Boooya View Post
    Damn now priests are OP? LoL
    no dhans and noirs are OP
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    no dhans and noirs are OP
    But priests can still hit hard and survive even some of the worst dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    But priests can still hit hard and survive even some of the worst dungeons
    PVE wise, defo yea, very good sustain. PVP wise I'd not be so sure, dhans still eat them coz of invenom....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    But then priests were never intended for 1v1 pvp. They just ain't DPS characters. They are support and if the DPS members of the party do their job and keep those nasty dhans off them, They still have valuable to have around support-wise.

Dhans were eating 100% DD (when it still existed) with invenom no lie. IMHO When the GM's capped DD, they should have converted the difference to SD rather than ripping off the folks that spend so much $$ making 100% DD happen.

But they didn't so... meh! They make it pretty tough to care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Aww... PJ, you make us sound so mean! We are pretty patient for the most part, but if 95% of your posts are toxic nonsense, well, we can't support that either..
    I guess that is what I get for sticking up for you. Lord knows I've tried. Well friend, if I'm so toxic, then you guys know what to do, right? I have no issues with you exercising your moderation rights because that is you are being paid to do. Please don't let me keep you from it.

As I said - it is getting tough to care anymore. Ball's all yours now.

Ciao.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-28-2016 at 03:28 PM.

But then priests were never intended for 1v1 pvp. They just ain't DPS characters. They are support and if the DPS members of the party do their job and keep those nasty dhans off them, They still have valuable to have around support-wise.

Dhans were eating 100% DD (when it still existed) with invenom no lie. IMHO When the GM's capped DD, they should have converted the difference to SD rather than ripping off the folks that spend so much $$ making 100% DD happen.

I guess that is what I get for sticking up for you. Lord knows I've tried. Well friend, if I'm so toxic, then you guys know what to do, right? I have no issues with you exercising your moderation rights because that is you are being paid to do. Please don't let me keep you from it.

Ciao.
    I have a feeling he wasn't directing the "toxic nonsense" part at you. I think it was more a generalisation to everyone here that post toxic stuff. Well, thats how I read it anyways.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I have a feeling he wasn't directing the "toxic nonsense" part at you. I think it was more a generalisation to everyone here that post toxic stuff. Well, thats how I read it anyways.
    that's what I read to. but you know penguin, he knows it all... too bad reading comprehension skills are eh.

......dementia.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Ciao.
    LMFAO - PJ - stop it, I'm crying :')
    That was directed to the guy that was being toxic - saying that GM's are patient but can't always stay like that if ppl continue to be toxic.

The wording and the quote just don't really work in the favor of .. but ya - generalisation. Don't be so toxic - LOL! Sorry, couldn't help myself
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-29-2016 at 04:53 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher