Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Mmm "Re - education rooms" eh? Sounds rather interesting
    re-education rooms, huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

hue
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    RRRrrrrrr .
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Really? That's funny.. it shows you are logging on all the time. Must be an error since you don't play.. Banning the account won't bother anyone, since no one is playing it, right?

Seriously, this forum negativity has gotten old. Don't complain that you aren't being listened to, and then when you are being ASKED FOR INPUT, provide nothing of substance or value. Thank you Snipers334 for your lay out and opinion. That format is extremely easy to read and convey.
    so your threatening to ban my account because I have an opinion? wow.

so whats the point of us giving you "lay out and opinion" if you don't do anything about it? more than 1 person offered "lay out and opinion" of what yall can do to fix the skills------ yet no response from you guys. but when people rages, you wanna respond and then threaten them.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    so your threatening to ban my account because I have an opinion? wow.

so whats the point of us giving you "lay out and opinion" if you don't do anything about it? more than 1 person offered "lay out and opinion" of what yall can do to fix the skills------ yet no response from you guys. but when people rages, you wanna respond and then threaten them.
    What you are reading as a threat is nothing more than idle speculation. If he wanted to warn you, you would know 100% that you were warned and it would not be done in a public forum. GMs don't threaten. If they have had enough of you, you would simply be gone. No questions asked and no reasons given.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    What you are reading as a threat is nothing more than idle speculation. If he wanted to warn you, you would know 100% that you were warned and it would not be done in a public forum. GMs don't threaten. If they have had enough of you, you would simply be gone. No questions asked and no reasons given.
    I've been there
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Actually, he did threaten me before banning me. But that's considered a warning, not a threat

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Aww... PJ, you make us sound so mean! We are pretty patient for the most part, but if 95% of your posts are toxic nonsense, well, we can't support that either..

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I've been there
    Yeah, but after your stay in the Re-education room, we're besties now right?! RIGHT? >:O

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Actually, he did threaten me before banning me. But that's considered a warning, not a threat
    Pfft EP, you and I both know that back in the day you were salty saltin' HARD. You've mellowed out so much since then, and you've been super helpful to us since! I can see that you're getting a little upset now, but if I could clarify something for you that seems to be bugging you(And it's important to me);

Bug reports DO NOT need to be submitted with videos. Videos HELP us find the bugs that are harder to describe in text or with images (For example, something with like an attack animation bug or skill error or something like that). The more information you can provide for us, the better! Videos, screenshots, text descriptions; whatever info you provide us helps us test and find these bugs to have them fixed and addressed. We obviously need to request the players actually put in some effort in their bug reports, because you would not believe how many pointless bug reports we have received from players. A ticket titled "GHOST ARROW IS BROKE", with the description saying "Plz fix" doesn't really give us much to work with. We are also pretty busy.. so spending time investigating what could basically be a dead-end is NOT the most efficient use of our team's time. Help us help you, by submitting bug reports with data that makes it easy for us to recreate and test the issue ourselves. Videos are nice, but NOT mandatory! We hope this helps clear up any confusion on the issue.

Aww... PJ, you make us sound so mean! We are pretty patient for the most part, but if 95% of your posts are toxic nonsense, well, we can't support that either..

Yeah, but after your stay in the Re-education room, we're besties now right?! RIGHT? >:O

Pfft EP, you and I both know that back in the day you were salty saltin' HARD. You've mellowed out so much since then, and you've been super helpful to us since! I can see that you're getting a little upset now, but if I could clarify something for you that seems to be bugging you(And it's important to me);

Bug reports DO NOT need to be submitted with videos. Videos HELP us find the bugs that are harder to describe in text or with images (For example, something with like an attack animation bug or skill error or something like that). The more information you can provide for us, the better! Videos, screenshots, text descriptions; whatever info you provide us helps us test and find these bugs to have them fixed and addressed. We obviously need to request the players actually put in some effort in their bug reports, because you would not believe how many pointless bug reports we have received from players. A ticket titled "GHOST ARROW IS BROKE", with the description saying "Plz fix" doesn't really give us much to work with. We are also pretty busy.. so spending time investigating what could basically be a dead-end is NOT the most efficient use of our team's time. Help us help you, by submitting bug reports with data that makes it easy for us to recreate and test the issue ourselves. Videos are nice, but NOT mandatory! We hope this helps clear up any confusion on the issue.
    I don't always mean to be salty - but that's just how people interpret how I write/ react. I get that sometimes when someone thinks I'm bit miffed when I'm like totally not . That's just me I guess, hard to change habits even if it's not meant to.

Anyway, some of your colleagues have a really hard time getting past the "you need a video" response when something has been fully written out. I do agree that a bug report should contain (a lot) more than just "plis fix, is broken".
    It's just a very bothersome thing to do and I'm quite the lazy type. Unfortunately.

That's what I picked up anyhow, I haven't done a bug report in quite some time.

I'm not a casual retard that spams toxic stuff in tickets. You know that the things I've sent you/your team before were pretty damn detailed and helpful. However I get quite annoyed by the rest of your team that requires me to send like 6 tickets to solve a bug on the EM. That asks me to provide ''video evidence'' in my bug reports althrough I already added screenshots and a detailed description. That makes you send multiple useless tickets without doing anything about the real issue (ask EP how well things went for him awhile back after like 12 tickets and zero progress).

I play this game to have some fun, helping out was fun untill it got destroyed by your team and their terrible communication. Since I got frustrated over these stupid tickets (and it's not the first time that happened) I'll refrain form doing stuff like that again. Literally the only reward I get from helping out is frustration + when I needed help, where were the GM's.

GG WP - I'm farming

PS: You want things to work out with player input? Make a board of players that together give direct input to your team in another way than this forum or tickets. And set up a reward system for people that give you valuable input.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 07-28-2016 at 11:54 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

The horror when I had an Isen Item mall issue .. ugh, lol.

I had a connectivity issue. i wrote a long ticket with everything I did, step by step. The response I had received told me to exactly do what I had told that I had already done. It was as if they'd stopped reading after the first sentence.
    My latest ticket was somehow my own fault though, but that's with the whole "don't share your account"...
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-28-2016 at 12:05 PM.