+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Comebacker to Seal

Hello, I'm a player started in 2014 and soon stopped playing due to lack of time.
    Now I have some more free time, I decide to come back and play.
    Everything seems new to me. The items, the cegel.
    I'm playing as mage level 92 all in int. I'm kind of stuck now on getting a new weapon (Staff of neza.) and costumes since i'm wearing only moon boots and bear costumes and black ribbon.

Can anyone give me a hint on getting equipments? I can't find them in market these days. Since I went to farm the monster that drops, it seems impossible for me to kill them without spamming 10 bottles of potion on each monster.

And maybe can anyone give me some guide on making money. Well, yes Ruby and crystals are some choices, but they don't seems to be nearly enough for me to afford the equipments.

Hi SchwarzHerz, Welcome back To Shiltz...Haha... I thing you are Arus Server Player (Because the Little amound Of player Kios There, Correct me if i'm wrong).
    i will Give some Advice for you.
    1. Save cegel for Buy Mp Pot
    2. Change Your Hunting Place to Ice Castle lobby (You can save your HP Potion, only need MP Potion), Focus on Killing Ice dude because it Drop Makult Staff (Lvl 103 req.) and Lemon Q ->Machinist Staff (Lvl 103 req). You can Leveling there until you get second job.
    3. Join into Party with Priest or apost For Fast Leveling.
    4. After 170/180 Get second job. You can farming Sevis quest item (Catfish's Dentures or Autumnal Tint Vine) at Northern Poibus from maid catfish or Woodreaper. Use For yourself or sell It to Other player. Save Cegel For Better INT ACC, Pet, Hat.
    5. If you want Leveling Go to Ice Castle, if you want cegel go farming at northen Poibus Or Going To Sikhara Valley at Lvl 200 (Search For Small Sized Engine from Ominous abuca).
    That's it from Me. Good Luck.
    Last edited by julian80; 07-11-2016 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by julian80 View Post
    Hi SchwarzHerz, Welcome back To Shiltz...Haha... I thing you are Arus Server Player (Because the Little amound Of player Kios There, Correct me if i'm wrong).
    i will Give some Advice for you.
    1. Save cegel for Buy Mp Pot
    2. Change Your Hunting Place to Ice Castle lobby (You can save your HP Potion, only need MP Potion), Focus on Killing Ice dude because it Drop Makult Staff (Lvl 103 req.) and Lemon Q ->Machinist Staff (Lvl 103 req). You can Leveling there until you get second job.
    3. Join into Party with Priest or apost For Fast Leveling.
    4. After 170/180 Get second job. You can farming Sevis quest item (Catfish's Dentures or Autumnal Tint Vine) at Northern Poibus from maid catfish or Woodreaper. Use For yourself or sell It to Other player. Save Cegel For Better INT ACC, Pet, Hat.
    5. If you want Leveling Go to Ice Castle, if you want cegel go farming at northen Poibus Or Going To Sikhara Valley at Lvl 200 (Search For Small Sized Engine from Ominous abuca).
    That's it from Me. Good Luck.
    Thanks for your reply julian80! Actually, I'm a Duran server player. But the shops are all for the high level stuffs, I can't find any weapon from my level at an affordable price!
    I'm currently hunting at cross lake, shooting down hordes of Gun. I'm looking at red element room as the next hunting place, but still level 93 is still hard to kill those fire monsters.
    Since I am a mage, ice skills based, will I able to do enough damage on them (the water attribute monsters)?
    Plus I've heard that in ice castle, the monsters hits freaking hard. I'm very fragile since I got only bear costumes+3 and moon boots+3. I'm afraid I might get 1 hit KO.
    BTW I'm looking for a new costume set to upgrade my defence a bit, but the price seems unbelievable! The black bear, maid costumes, they are like 100M per piece.
    I wonder if there is a way to find those costumes? or find that much amount of money to buy them.

MY personal suggestion to making money is to hunt at Meow Gician (Mt.Travia) or Giant Red Plumber (East of Sealed Island) and collect Ice crystal. They sell for so much in the market now. Like 200k/ice crystal.
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune

Yes, I'd have to agree with iloveyouxx on this one. Giant Red Plumber's also give out equipment as well as rubies so that's a plus if you plan on hoarding cegels first.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

It is best also to start joining some GM events, so you could have extra items to sell, like rune stones and fame ticket! Try also joining the Guild, there are so many nice guilds in the game now that could help you level up too. Good Luck and welcome back to SEAL <3!!!

Hmm... Duran server Player targeting Ruby or crystal for Cegel. Its different with arus server. Rubi is Only 1M cegel and crystal only 200k, and its not good enought to make some cegel. i am selling Autumnal Tint Vine (ATV) 5,5M/stack, 4 hours hunting i can get around 4 stack ATV. If you use for your self, you can get 2,8M Cegel And 20.000 fame.

Thank you everyone for the replies! I'm now sticking to julian's plan on farming at the ice castle lobby, even though it's annoying to wait for the lobby to be available,
    hunting there gives super fast exp. I just turned to level 105 after one day of hunting there. But still can't find much cegel though, as iloveyouxx and Soulcrow recommended, I have another character as jester also hunt the meowgician for ice crystals already, but I was not sure if anyone will buy the ice crystals.
    So I got some additional questions, will people buy golden chests, ice crystals and low level equipments if I sell?
    and Is doing quests to get the ice armor a good choice for a new costume?

Quote Originally Posted by SchwarzHertz View Post
    Thank you everyone for the replies! I'm now sticking to julian's plan on farming at the ice castle lobby, even though it's annoying to wait for the lobby to be available,
    hunting there gives super fast exp. I just turned to level 105 after one day of hunting there. But still can't find much cegel though, as iloveyouxx and Soulcrow recommended, I have another character as jester also hunt the meowgician for ice crystals already, but I was not sure if anyone will buy the ice crystals.
    So I got some additional questions, will people buy golden chests, ice crystals and low level equipments if I sell?
    and Is doing quests to get the ice armor a good choice for a new costume?
    Yes I'd recommend selling the ice crystals and go to the zaid quest center NPC and setup a kiosk there you're sure to get cegels. they will also buy golden chests since as of now the rewards are worth it for those willing to buy a key from the item mall. as for the low level equipment if it's not G sell it to npc or feed it to you pet. works well for me. ice armor is a good choice too if you don't really have XG equips right now
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrow View Post
    Yes I'd recommend selling the ice crystals and go to the zaid quest center NPC and setup a kiosk there you're sure to get cegels. they will also buy golden chests since as of now the rewards are worth it for those willing to buy a key from the item mall. as for the low level equipment if it's not G sell it to npc or feed it to you pet. works well for me. ice armor is a good choice too if you don't really have XG equips right now
    Thx for the advice. For the ice armor, i guess the quest is hard to be done with my current level.
    The black bear costume, I wonder where can people get them from.