+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwarzHertz View Post
    Thx for the advice. For the ice armor, i guess the quest is hard to be done with my current level.
    The black bear costume, I wonder where can people get them from.
    Those are from the Golden Chest or Grabbit I think. GM's also used to give those away as prizes on Hide and Seek events (last year). To make some money, I would also like to recommend Buy-and-Sell. Buy cheap items and sell them for a profit. Do that when you have a good amount of fortune coz prizes now are really high unlike last year.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Those are from the Golden Chest or Grabbit I think. GM's also used to give those away as prizes on Hide and Seek events (last year). To make some money, I would also like to recommend Buy-and-Sell. Buy cheap items and sell them for a profit. Do that when you have a good amount of fortune coz prizes now are really high unlike last year.

That's a good idea how to make money, but the bad thing is, I don't even know what's cheap, what's expensive anymore. Haha XD
    Everything seems expensive to me, who has only 5M cegel.

Thx for the advice. For the ice armor, i guess the quest is hard to be done with my current level.
    The black bear costume, I wonder where can people get them from.

the bear items are obtained from events now. like golden chest or grabbit. well i have to agree with you on obtaining the armor since you need at least a decent armor/weapon or a party to take down the queen. best go with costumes that have XG so you'd have a decent DDI for your mage. if your bear costume is already XG then that's already good just farm cegels to get a tipareth armor when you reach 200+
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrow View Post
    the bear items are obtained from events now. like golden chest or grabbit. well i have to agree with you on obtaining the armor since you need at least a decent armor/weapon or a party to take down the queen. best go with costumes that have XG so you'd have a decent DDI for your mage. if your bear costume is already XG then that's already good just farm cegels to get a tipareth armor when you reach 200+

Unfortunately, my bear costume is just a normal one +0. I do not have any decent armor, so I get 1 hit KOed by the monsters in ice castle!
    That's why I'm trying to find a decent costume, but the price isn't within my reach at all. So sad ;(

I think the Black Bear Costume can be obtained from Rascalopoly. But you need Balloon to play that. In game it's called Marble, you can open it with click "M" icon on the left side of your screen. You could see a lot of prizes, one of them is Black Bear XG set costume.

Quote Originally Posted by DejaMoo View Post
    I think the Black Bear Costume can be obtained from Rascalopoly. But you need Balloon to play that. In game it's called Marble, you can open it with click "M" icon on the left side of your screen. You could see a lot of prizes, one of them is Black Bear XG set costume.
    But you do need to top up money for those stuffs right?

But you do need to top up money for those stuffs right?
    Yes, but you can get RPS from trading expensive items. There are those who would trade your item for RPS if they are important enough.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Yes, but you can get RPS from trading expensive items. There are those who would trade your item for RPS if they are important enough.

Sorry, but what does RPS stands for?

RPS? Rock, Paper, Scissors! HAHAHAHAHA
    kidding! Rohan Points (RPs)

Quote Originally Posted by Dejavailand View Post
    Sell them "HIGH"? haha nice one. (im assumming you are indonesian)
    indonesian player logic:
    1. Buy cheapest sell highest. (nice indo, nicee)
    2. buy up many stuff then banked it until the price high. ex. BDG, rare pet, item job 2. (you're doing well, bro)
    3. put their stuff in shop with high price, but zero intention to selling it.
    Ex. they put Mandra/Kitsu on shop. the price will 1.5x more expensive than normal. But we have no choice except buy it, bcuz they did no. 2
    indo mindset : not sold ? meh, who cares? go find another seller. if sold i have a lot of profit, haha.

They are sly, no doubt about that. im wondering, have they think about their act. Did they know their act giving new player a hard time ?

do they know about this system: new player come and play -"oh this game is awesome" - i need better gear - F*CK, this price is killing me, im leaving this game. GET THE LOGIC ????????????
    whoa
    who hurt you, buddy?
    need some help?