+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    @Baked
    Read the full post before posting random comments. Thx

Elizabeth the wondering merchant was by far the best event i have ever participated. Should be improved with more town runs like Etton to Montt etc etc etc.
    for me was the CV in Event server (2014 summer) they gave 500 costume vit, gold trophy and 3 badges of victory.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    for me was the CV in Event server (2014 summer) they gave 500 costume vit, gold trophy and 3 badges of victory.
    Yeah that event was full of people dual triple 8 times logging just for those costumes xD
    I just did 2 accounts cause my PC sucks but yeh it was hell of a lot of fun
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yeah that event was full of people dual triple 8 times logging just for those costumes xD
    I just did 2 accounts cause my PC sucks but yeh it was hell of a lot of fun
    I remember that I log for costumes an after event they open for 2 or 3 hours so I was pvp in einrohen and stealing buffs with a savage

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    verenbaen best gm evah

Quote Originally Posted by GMnicole View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that GM Karazy and the rest of the GM team have been working hard for the last few weeks to help renovate the events. Not dropping too much info but this can be anything from scheduling, rules, prizes, to the structure of the event itself.

Everyone is welcome to send ideas to the GM team. Many of the tickets you send may receive generic responses and the ticket will be closed (nothing personal, closing tickets is part of a GM's task) but let it be known that all ideas are noted and discussed weekly by the GMs.

We thank you for the positive criticisms, ideas and inputs many of you have been giving us to help improve the game, and those ideas are the ones that we can put pen to paper and propose to help make the game more enjoyable for everyone!
    Weekend forge/refine/reinforcement events.

Also events where only a few people get prizes and everyone else gets nothing for their effort are of evil. I understand if you did that to some typical P2W raffle, but the month-long fishing events... srsly? The old events and prizes are something worth looking at.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 07-14-2016 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Weekend forge/refine/reinforcement events.

Also events where only a few people get prizes and everyone else gets nothing for their effort are of evil. I understand if you did that to some typical P2W raffle, but the month-long fishing events... srsly? The old events and prizes are something worth looking at.
    Good old days qq
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

As we continue to rework our events, why not throw us some more feedback? Let us know what kind of prizes you would like to see in our events (Quiz Quiz, LMS, Etc.) and we'll use your input and ideas to throw in the stuff you guys want! We need participation prize ideas, and maybe even winner prize ideas. Throw us your thoughts, and let's see if we can't make this a constructive post to try and get you guys the stuff you want!

My idea maybe change participants prize or winner prize on LMS/Quiz/Mystery Chest event to "EXP Pouch" because is not easy to grind until 115+50 (gonna took like year) and all ppl need EXP anyway, so can join event and get some EXP too

Also can make event about power badge & badge of victory for exchange to some items (like event exchange ip ticket to items/scroll/etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    As we continue to rework our events, why not throw us some more feedback? Let us know what kind of prizes you would like to see in our events (Quiz Quiz, LMS, Etc.) and we'll use your input and ideas to throw in the stuff you guys want! We need participation prize ideas, and maybe even winner prize ideas. Throw us your thoughts, and let's see if we can't make this a constructive post to try and get you guys the stuff you want!
    ticket # 249474, Vasilisa reply me, Idk if you read my suggestions, most of them are like back in the days.

Prizes for events (really any GM hosted event, participation = 5 badges, winner = 50) = Power Badges

Just update the ''Badge Exchange Centre'' and put usefull items in it like 50% party and solo scrolls, 20-30% melee/magic/ranged scrolls, 1k petfeed, option stones for chimeras, 7 ad 14 day lvl 2 fused pets, pet fusion items, 100% ASES, 7 day 200% xp seal, shiny option stones and so on. Calculate how long you want people to take over earning enough badges for a certain item (1x PA a day 1x event a day and some SA and other gm hosted events throughout the week). say you need 500 badges for the 1k petfeed, it would take someone who plays reguarly quite awhile to earn that but it's worth saving up for.

Power badges should be the 3th currency in this game after (Rps + Ecash) and crones and the main currency given in any kind of event going from CV to a GM hosted event. It's an already existing system that with a few updates would make it into a viable reward system that can be enjoyed by any lvl player to buy specific items as reward for event participation or winning.

There's my idea, good luck with it implementing it

Exactly the same could be done for the IP mall, since IP is tradable as well and can be farmed in the Elemental dungeon (which will get a total do-over anyway).
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 07-15-2016 at 08:56 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h