+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ok guys keep posting how you feel about this events and what can be done to make them better I just sent a ticket to Karazy telling him to keep an eye on this threads so he has a better understanding how the community feels about some events.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I wrote about they follow the rules first come first served, not if Verybanned was a ret@rd or he dont knew any sh1t of this game, dont come offtopic, the issue here is about daily events.

PS: Verenbaen was a corrupted GM but he and Euten they used to make the best events on ROHAN
    You don't know if they did or didn't have a biased pre-selection for events. All I do know is that GM hosted events by Verbean were crap coz he was a retard, and he wasn't the only one lol. The whole point of a GM hosted event is that it's done fair. Who gives a crap if the selection is fair to join the event after which you get screwed over anyway due to the event being wrongly executed. Either way you get fked over by not getting selected or by getting selected and fked lmao. Thus my simply advice for OP, just don't join.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    Maybe your character has a curse or something forbidding you to get ported by GMs. Lelz~

Neiweiz, alienscreature is right, checking the LOGS is the only solution to your problem.
    The problem isn't when 30 people run around lmao, the parts where it went wrong in the past is where there's only 2 or 3 people left and one of them decides to revive their guildmate to debuff one of the other people so he can kill them(just one of the many things I've seen how people cheat at events). 1. The GM can SEE this while overwatching the event 2. the GM can look back on the recording since all events are recorded. 3. logs can be checked to verify if someone cheated or not.

If all these things (1,2,3) are done and a cheater still gets 1st that means it's no longer a mistake but a willingly made misinterpretation of the information of 1,2,3 combined. For me only 2 conclusions were left, either the GM developed a spontaneous brain tumor that made him unable to interpret any information beside uselessly converting oxygen to carbon dioxide. The second option would be that he purposely negelected the information given to him to let someone win who did not deserve it.

Now there would be no need to be salty about this if this would've happend only once, but when this happens consecutively for say 5-6 times you start to wonder why the hell am I even joining these events when the chance of wining is already 0 before you even start the event.

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Thanks GM Vasilisa for kindly respond to my ticket and for cheering me up xoxoxox <3 ...i was sad and angry just hope no one else has to go thru a similar situation .

stop smoking coriander ..............
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that GM Karazy and the rest of the GM team have been working hard for the last few weeks to help renovate the events. Not dropping too much info but this can be anything from scheduling, rules, prizes, to the structure of the event itself.

Everyone is welcome to send ideas to the GM team. Many of the tickets you send may receive generic responses and the ticket will be closed (nothing personal, closing tickets is part of a GM's task) but let it be known that all ideas are noted and discussed weekly by the GMs.

We thank you for the positive criticisms, ideas and inputs many of you have been giving us to help improve the game, and those ideas are the ones that we can put pen to paper and propose to help make the game more enjoyable for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by GMnicole View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that GM Karazy and the rest of the GM team have been working hard for the last few weeks to help renovate the events. Not dropping too much info but this can be anything from scheduling, rules, prizes, to the structure of the event itself.

Everyone is welcome to send ideas to the GM team. Many of the tickets you send may receive generic responses and the ticket will be closed (nothing personal, closing tickets is part of a GM's task) but let it be known that all ideas are noted and discussed weekly by the GMs.

We thank you for the positive criticisms, ideas and inputs many of you have been giving us to help improve the game, and those ideas are the ones that we can put pen to paper and propose to help make the game more enjoyable for everyone!
    Give more than 1 victory badge (when you win) and more than 3 badges of bravey (when you lose) in Power Arena... that's all I'm asking for! Thanks!
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    Give more than 1 victory badge (when you win) and more than 3 badges of bravey (when you lose) in Power Arena... that's all I'm asking for! Thanks!
    Sounds like a plan :3
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GMnicole View Post

this is my ticket # 249474, with some suggestions.........
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Create a PVP dungeon like 3 vs 3 or 6 vs 6 with reward system. Like you can exchange your points to in-game items. winning = + points + rank; losing = -points, - rank. Make sure that no one can exploit and use it to their own advantage. I know this need dev work.

Event: bring back old events. I think they are much better that what we currently have. Aside from that, improve the rewards.

@Baked
    Read the full post before posting random comments. Thx

Elizabeth the wondering merchant was by far the best event i have ever participated. Should be improved with more town runs like Etton to Montt etc etc etc.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!