+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    LMFAO Verbean was a total tard that had no clue. Verbean was a tool, he did not notice people bugging things in his pvp events while he was standing right next to them (literally next to them in game) and the logs proved it as well. I don't join any GM hosted event anymore, I don't trust them and it's not worth getting frustrated over, I play to have fun.

@OP: Don't waste your time with these events, the rewards aren't worth leaving whatever you were doing before the event started (for me that's being afk mostly) and the events I joined in the past were rigged.
    I wrote about they follow the rules first come first served, not if Verybanned was a ret@rd or he dont knew any sh1t of this game, dont come offtopic, the issue here is about daily events.

PS: Verenbaen was a corrupted GM but he and Euten they used to make the best events on ROHAN
    Last edited by brujohechizero; 07-10-2016 at 06:59 PM.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I honestly think that whining here won't get your issue addressed, that first come first serve basis can only be verified if OP will send a ticket. Otherwise, GMs will only see OP as just another crybaby.

I don't know how Verenbean runs an event but IMO it's hard to manage 30 or more players inside LMS. So for me, it's acceptable if he overlooked something. They can always check logs or video.

Thanks for your advice,i sent ticket and GMs can check my logs,but i just came here *whining* because at least someone will give good answers or maybe someone with the same issue can tell about it ... cause i clearly know ticket response will be *we are sorry to hear that,we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you* and blah blah and that wont take the dissapointment away .TY

I stopped going to GM hosted events after I saw in a LMS someone having an alt use aoe stun and all the chars on my side got stunned and here came the other side to clean us up. Idk if GMs see or are blind but that is the best way to kill the fun, not looking at the issues.
    Ohh and mediocre prices >.>
    Hope they read this and look at the actual participation on this events.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Wat do you think about SA? Last time i join this event and you know wat? 7 guys work together there, the use alts to make kills, in 5 min over 100 kill =_=
    That was the last time i join those events, i want to pvp like it have to be.. now the press alt-tab and bound you for 20 sec.. over and over again, were the **** is the fun? Does evryone want to be in the top3? ****t it..

So for grinding the game is okey, pvp is broke for like 5 years, so for some pvp i play gw2 or terra like pvp have to be.. n3wbs

Either there was a mistake, or someone with a VIP pass came late and OP had to be kicked out of the list. I suppose you can send a ticket asking an explanation for this, if you think it's worth it. I would not bother, but then again I would not have entered that event in the first place. As others have mentioned events are trash these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadorus View Post
    So for grinding the game is okey, [...]
    Grinding = being afk, ergo for not playing the game is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Instead of complaining here, you can always send them a ticket to know the real problem. FYI logs don't lie.
    Maybe your character has a curse or something forbidding you to get ported by GMs. Lelz~

Neiweiz, alienscreature is right, checking the LOGS is the only solution to your problem.
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.