+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Daily events participation

OK ,a long time ago I sent a ticket beacuse i never got pick for events ,and response was *events are first come first served basis*(but i know i pm u on time) .Well yesterday i was sitting here next to my brother i pmed Vasilisa for LMS ,event says first 30 players or 5 mins of registration ,guess what? ,I didnt got pick,i even pmed first than my brother ,we pmed her at the very moment her name was displayed and there were only 7 people on the LMS ,is that fair? is that FIRST COME ,FIRST SERVED BASIS? I think not...Well today i pmed Quinton for the mystery treasure event,guess what again? I didn't got pick,i pmed him as soon as his name was displayed and what is worst ,he even asked for 3 more players and just left me standing there...Am I weird or hated or my name is disgusting or something ???? Can any gm out there tell me why is this?

Things like that is because I missed Atzigan and Verybanned cough cough Verenbaen, they follow the rules, first come first served, other thing why in the Quiz Quiz event they asked ret@rd questions? Idk they seem that they dont want to do this events showing that dont like their job. Come on Gms do what your love if you dont like this job or this toxic game go searh for another job then. Btw your customer service I can compare with the Big kmart ������
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Nobody else going to mention that 'tree' and 'three' are two different things?
    No? Okay.

Maybe you forgot the magic word ;o. Anyway, it's odd.. but can't comment on the name if you don't show it
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No? Okay.

Maybe you forgot the magic word ;o. Anyway, it's odd.. but can't comment on the name if you don't show it
    lol, no one need to say the magic word "please" is their job, no one is asking a favor....I know what he feltm I stop paticipating events cuz I play with my wife, they always choose her and me??? cukoo cukoo cukoo cukoo............ true story ahhh and I always say the magic work for cortesy and education not because im obligated too.

PS: Atzigan, Verenbaen come back please!!!!!!!!!

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No? Okay.

Oh thanks for making that clear ,he wanted tree people ok

...and for the magic word ,yes I didnt say it this time ,but i do must of time ,my lines go ike *reg plz,reg plis ,register,register plx etc etc *,u have to type quick ,and i never reply twice cause then they will say im spamming and send me straight to hell ,and cero participation anyway xD

Quote Originally Posted by witchcrafter View Post
    Oh thanks for making that clear ,he wanted tree people ok

...and for the magic word ,yes I didnt say it this time ,but i do must of time ,my lines go ike *reg plz,reg plis ,register,register plx etc etc *,u have to type quick ,and i never reply twice cause then they will say im spamming and send me straight to hell ,and cero participation anyway xD
    when I whisper GM just reg or register it is already ok and I got ported maybe you change character or disconnect. whispering twice is not a spammer may 3 or more can be say a spam..

Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    when I whisper GM just reg or register it is already ok and I got ported maybe you change character or disconnect. whispering twice is not a spammer may 3 or more can be say a spam..
    dude are you blind??? do you saw the screen shot??? or you are a Gm hiding in a "common" user profile? anyhow watch again the screen shot and read what he wrote!!!!!!!! he clearly upload a screen shot and he said hes not the first time when GMs do this thing, otherwise it happened to me so thats why I stopped participating in events, they always pick my wife and not me. So dont come with that ret@rded speculation that "maybe" dc or "maybe" change character, or maybge when u dc or change character the chat still there??? cuz there is a screenshot, tell me how you do it.

Umm i noticed this in the last man standing ,less than 10 players and less than the 5 minutes ,i thought it was low population lol

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Things like that is because I missed Atzigan and Verybanned cough cough Verenbaen, they follow the rules, first come first served, other thing why in the Quiz Quiz event they asked ret@rd questions? Idk they seem that they dont want to do this events showing that dont like their job. Come on Gms do what your love if you dont like this job or this toxic game go searh for another job then. Btw your customer service I can compare with the Big kmart ������
    LMFAO Verbean was a total tard that had no clue. Verbean was a tool, he did not notice people bugging things in his pvp events while he was standing right next to them (literally next to them in game) and the logs proved it as well. I don't join any GM hosted event anymore, I don't trust them and it's not worth getting frustrated over, I play to have fun.

@OP: Don't waste your time with these events, the rewards aren't worth leaving whatever you were doing before the event started (for me that's being afk mostly) and the events I joined in the past were rigged.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Instead of complaining here, you can always send them a ticket to know the real problem. FYI logs don't lie.