+ Reply to Thread

WTT 2x Fea12 For2x upg 18 rea info ty

Hi All
    Wtt 2xfeathers+12 for 2x upg rings 18`spreferent craft but in any have vit ,posable and 1 for 1 if you are interesed pm to nick Erzsebet in the game Than`s

You should post this on the market section :/ Gosh!

Gosu think that craft up2x18 what have is golden ,may be what is sdv+18 ,but weknow that have not samepricewith ring with more 2stats just need time for coming ofer who i will accept 2x upg +18 for meis same what willbe will accept and craft.

what did you say????
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Than is not SDV+18 mele,ADV +18 RA or Mele,it`s a Craft ring but is not THE BEST for no 1 char is good yea,but is not the best !SDV,ADV is The best for some classes and if Some SDV,ADV have expenziv price is normal,bcoz to many clas can use and isThe best acc ,craft is good for 2 DK and priest andis not the best accfor no 1,how many priest will use rare acc? i know 2-3 and trust me ,have beter from craft 18 ,how much DK can use the`s ? too many but 2x feathers+12 for craft is reality good ofer !and btw the`s ring`s in you is traded inzacly for 2 x feathers 12 ... wew,what you think....

well, people think that their gears are "vip" or the best I always ask "heyy did your piece og sh1t have diamonds include?" lol.......... he offer me his xbow "the best" for my ruler 12 -_____- I was like "wtf are u joking right?"

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

:0 then you don`t wanna make no 1 trade,just wanna see ofert`s and joke with ppl and we talking about 2x fea for 2x craft 18 upg,not for xbow and ruler 12 :0 idk about ruler and xbow... if i need ruler and no need xbow will accept you popyour xbow for 90k and is not sold...ruler 12 is min 70-80k wew...your xbow have same price +- depende what you need

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    You should post this on the market section :/ Gosh!
    Hey Gm, hes not perfect, is the first time posting something, be cool girl and eat nutella

the best ofer for now is IPV +18 but i can`t game with 1 ring and twins lol some one fer me dagger 2.0 65dd+2x sets +lion and some ...wtf don`t remember alll...but i just need 18 vit up ring and ofer goodfor craft,yea for SDV is low ofer and need add someting IF I HAVE but i have not write now lol sdv is top for noir,and nir is good again ,wew... have more 4 ring upg craft what i know,1 ppl don`t know what want ,promiss me but don`t login 5-6days other wll talk but i will w8 the`s who promiss me and after will ask for second.futcher will show gl Knight