+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: WTS GOD items

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Sell your house you might have enough to buy RPs for it
    nope actually, I feel pity for you coz your nothing good to say here just your trash LOL so i dont need to be upset for your trashwhore post here just to get attention, its a trash small thing for that, the real thing here is you are not helping anyone here period if you want to scatter your whore brain text, not in the market place forum, this is for selling/trading not for the trashwhore text gainer like you
    Last edited by pimoh; 07-11-2016 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    i am the owner of the stuff and 99k is what im asking for it
    thats the right answer, well it means that costs 1000$, I hope it is reasonable price like absolute set, well if thats your call, TY for the reply, just ignore the text whores here ( dont worry I already add those mouths to my ignore's list to silent their text mouth on my screen ^_^)
    Last edited by pimoh; 07-11-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    99k rps = 1000$, so if it's 1/16 of your house then your house is worth only 16000$ ??? LOL that must be a house made of paper cuz a normal house is like 200000$ loool
    yeah exactly sorry, I forgot to mention that my HOUSE paper (not my real house) cost as what you post LOL, so he already know that 99K rps for me is 1/16 cost of my paper house that I made 12 years past LOL, so to tell him that amount is a piece of paper amount to me to under estimate, I only want is the owner's right answer, thats all. Anyway he already replied, thanks to syndicate.

Why everyone is hitting on the person asking for the price? :/ Well if he has the money to buy it and wants to be the strongest in the game then leave him be. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Why everyone is hitting on the person asking for the price? :/ Well if he has the money to buy it and wants to be the strongest in the game then leave him be. O.o
    you need a lot more than a good mace to be the strongest character in Rohan, you need +18 boss drops, best onyx armor, +18 absolute set, full IM, all talis/walter, lvl 115 +50 and the best title... doubt he has all that
    Last edited by Franky1991; 07-12-2016 at 05:39 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    you need a lot more than a good mace to be the strongest character in Rohan, you need +18 boss drops, best onyx armor, +18 absolute set, full IM, all talis/walter, lvl 115 +50 and the best title... doubt he has all that
    I don't think that the order in which he wants to buy things is of any importance to any of us
    - neither does it call for responses as per above.

And please don't bullshit me with it being helpful that he has to buy acc first.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    nope actually, I feel pity for you coz your nothing good to say here just your trash LOL so i dont need to be upset for your trashwhore post here just to get attention, its a trash small thing for that, the real thing here is you are not helping anyone here period if you want to scatter your whore brain text, not in the market place forum, this is for selling/trading not for the trashwhore text gainer like you
    Why you getting mad tho? There was noting offensive about my initial response. If what I wrote has no value to you, ignore it. Simple.

Only kids get mad over stupid sh1t.

PS: Would it not have been a lot simpler to talk to the seller via PM? Just sayin
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-12-2016 at 07:07 AM.

lol at people getting mad on forums when there's nothing to be mad about... just read and go on ffs!
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

everyone behind a pc feel like GOD, but if you see them in front, they are like chihuahuas
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    everyone behind a pc feel like GOD, but if you see them in front, they are like chihuahuas
    are you talking to your self...hahahahaha