+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WTS GOD items

Im asking the price nicely and you trash me with that answer what a feeler, im just asking a nice question then you came just to trash words like a bitter veggie bro, if youre telling me that the cost is 99K rps its a piece of cake actually its just a 1/16 from the cost of my house so just want to know his price so if you dont have a good answer here and if youre not the owner of those items here JUST STFUP!!
    Last edited by pimoh; 07-10-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    right click their name in the post to open ikn a new tab/page. to go to their profile page. Click on 'Add tp Ignore List', verify when it asks you.

Refresh the original post and Viola! spammer ignored!
    I dont seen any Viet spam here but in other topic page, I saw those ierrie texts that I cant understand LOL but unless deleted
    Last edited by pimoh; 07-10-2016 at 12:37 AM.

i am the owner of the stuff and 99k is what im asking for it
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    Im asking the price nicely and you trash me with that answer what a feeler, im just asking a nice question then you came just to trash words like a bitter veggie bro, if youre telling me that the cost is 99K rps its a piece of cake actually its just a 1/16 from the cost of my house so just want to know his price so if you dont have a good answer here and if youre not the owner of those items here JUST STFUP!!
    Are you upset? Awww!
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-10-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    99k rps = 1000$, so if it's 1/16 of your house then your house is worth only 16000$ ??? LOL that must be a house made of paper cuz a normal house is like 200000$ loool
    Last edited by Franky1991; 07-10-2016 at 10:00 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Toiletpaperhouse op
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

how much you sellin the guard?
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    99k rps = 1000$, so if it's 1/16 of your house then your house is worth only 16000$ ??? LOL that must be a house made of paper cuz a normal house is like 200000$ loool
    IDk why houses and apartments here in USA are made of that crap material that if you punch the wall you can break it lol so rare if I see a house made of concrete
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    Here the avg price is $1.2M
    And yes, they are made of that flimsy drywall & 2x4s

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Sell your house you might have enough to buy RPs for it
    looks like when you have this item you can kill anyone! like a boss.. :-)