+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    I'm sorry my question will be out of topic but i wondering, i just gor abysmal rune stone manual from baloon, and i dont know whats abysmal rune stone for.
    Can anybody tell me it's uses?

Cliph
    Quote Originally Posted by strangery7 View Post
    Dear GM Cliph,

Will [NPC]Asgard Messenger stays for a couple weeks after this event ends? (like the previous valentine event where the lady npc stays after event ends so the remaining ILUs can still be traded)

thank you,
    Best regards.
    Yes, the Messenger WILL stick around for 2 weeks following the end of the event.
    After that time, the Messenger and all remaining Hammer Pieces and Aether will be removed.

guys i want to ask something that unrelated to this event, i want to ask why all text, chat and number in my seal is smaller. i mean the font size is small. how to make to make the font size bigger i've try the option but i didn't change thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavelic View Post
    guys i want to ask something that unrelated to this event, i want to ask why all text, chat and number in my seal is smaller. i mean the font size is small. how to make to make the font size bigger i've try the option but i didn't change thanks
    That's a windows 10 thing. Windows 10 screws the game that's why the fonts are small.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

yes you're right this is my new laptop and i used windows 10. do you know how to fix it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tavelic View Post
    yes you're right this is my new laptop and i used windows 10. do you know how to fix it ?
    I think it hasn't been fixed yet. Check this post: LINK

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

thanks a lot ^^ for your information

up up up

up up up