+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fettrom View Post
    Can Mjolnir be transfered to another ID?
    Yes you can. But you need Premium Kios K to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by DejaMoo View Post
    What's the different between "ID" and "Char"? We can't get more than 1 Mjolnir for one "Char", but can we get 5 Mjolnir for one "ID"?
    Last year you can only get one per ID. Because the NPC will know if you already obtained the Mjolnir from a different character in that account. I think the same applies today. But you can obtain more if you participated last year. By more, probably means more than one. So you get Two Mjolnir. One from the previous and one today.
    But i dunno. I haven't tried yet.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrow View Post
    Last year you can only get one per ID. Because the NPC will know if you already obtained the Mjolnir from a different character in that account. I think the same applies today. But you can obtain more if you participated last year. By more, probably means more than one. So you get Two Mjolnir. One from the previous and one today.
    But i dunno. I haven't tried yet.
    Ahh.. ok then.. maybe they say Char but they mean ID.

What if I want to transfer to another char in same id? is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Fettrom View Post
    What if I want to transfer to another char in same id? is it possible?
    Not possible. Since the item is already placed in your characters Cash Inventory when you obtained it from the NPC. you can trade it via premium kiosk as i was told in the previous one. but you would need a premium kiosk in that character on a different account just to put it back to your account on a different character. Not worth it. best way to do is collect the pieces. have that character you want to have the weapon and trade it with the NPC.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Anastasis Armor is normal or XG?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrii View Post
    Anastasis Armor is normal or XG?
    I think is normal, XG item in Item mall minimum price is 250 Rps. Its Not possible you get XG item with jackpot bait with price only 500 Rps. Am i right?

Hammer Pieces cannot drop in Ice Castle !!

How about duration of Jackpot Bait? Unlimited to Event or just 300pcs like item drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahmattr1304 View Post
    Hammer Pieces cannot drop in Ice Castle !!

How about duration of Jackpot Bait? Unlimited to Event or just 300pcs like item drop?
    I don't understand. Jackpot bait is jackpot bait and I don't know if they have a duration. I use them to fish Aether for the costume.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Dear GM Cliph,

Will [NPC]Asgard Messenger stays for a couple weeks after this event ends? (like the previous valentine event where the lady npc stays after event ends so the remaining ILUs can still be traded)

thank you,
    Best regards.
    Last edited by strangery7; 07-16-2016 at 12:06 PM.