+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PSA: rates on Isen are super decent lol

forged 6 rares, 1 unique and 1 enchanted so far for a dex onyx set today. without guild buffs, i failed 3 times on the rares, unique went on the first try and enchanted took on the 3rd try. abso set went +6 first time on earings and took maybe 3 tries for the goggles. come play on isen so that we dont have to argue about how imba upg's are and how bad rates are on jainus....

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    forged 6 rares, 1 unique and 1 enchanted so far for a dex onyx set today. without guild buffs, i failed 3 times on the rares, unique went on the first try and enchanted took on the 3rd try. abso set went +6 first time on earings and took maybe 3 tries for the goggles. come play on isen so that we dont have to argue about how imba upg's are and how bad rates are on jainus....
    +1 but not many ppl understand that at Isen a newbie have many chances to playng than Janous...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Made 3 onyx shields from scratch yesterday, all together only 2 fails hehe, So yeah the rates is off the roof, but not really a suprise....Fanboys will be fanboys regardless of the server, myself included lol
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

^^upgrades are just like find your luck..hehehe..just always think positive so that you will get the upgrades you want..

Rates in Isen server are lower than Jainus and it is meant to be like that. Anyhow, you need to be lucky to get it done and I think it's still pretty random because some players on Isen were able to forge with minimal failures.

Banned
    Not better rates. You were just uncommonly lucky. gz.

But I thing Isen is more new player-friendly than Jainus. Monthly costs are higher in Isen than Jainus, but Jainus requires more money up front to be competitive.

On the whole i find higher ongoing costs in Isen easier to manage than raping my bank account to gear up in Jainus.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-04-2016 at 06:19 AM.

I think it's time for me to move to Isen... I may have future there..
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

yea join to server isen. the forging rates are fine atm.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Not better rates. You were just uncommonly lucky. gz.

But I thing Isen is more new player-friendly than Jainus. Monthly costs are higher in Isen than Jainus, but Jainus requires more money up front to be competitive.

On the whole i find higher ongoing costs in Isen easier to manage than raping my bank account to gear up in Jainus.
    Just out of curiosity, have you data-mined the current rates for Isen/Jainus? Forging is not the only thing I have had significantly improved success with recently. When Isen first came out, I dabbled in the server making a lvl 6x temp and then quit to go back to Jainus. This December, bored with Jainus, I spammed some graham at the level refiner, spending more than an hour without succeeding to get a single piece -32 levels. I borrowed a guildie's glacial xbow a couple weeks back and needed to refine some str off of it and delevel it so i could use it. I spent maybe 50mil getting 9 levels off the xbow and the status refines went through on the first or second attempt. I realize that this is subjective evidence of better rates and a small sample size, but knowing that you understand more than I do about the intricacies of server files, maybe we could have a chat about it.

I haven't had any problems refining on Jainus and I did that yesterday both Onyx gear dlvled to 103 and glac polearm completely refined. Prob luck on both sides but it's not as bad as it was when I started in 2009
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!