+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leveling Guide?

Leveling Guide?

Hey guys, I'm actually new to this game and I remember my friend playing it at least 6 or 7 years ago tbh. I'm just wondering if there's a leveling guide for anyone, I chose str dekan as my first leveling toon, and was just wondering if I should just grind or if I should do quests. How do I get enchanted armor and such? Thanks in advance.

For ppl with no/newb equipment:

1-15: grind stuff in your town make sure you pay attention to mkill and go after a purple named mob.
    15-24: Ursas in ahkma cave (use gathering hall > wild highlands stone > run to ahkma cave)
    24-31: bloodsouls in ahkma cave
    31-50: Mummies in ahkma cave (not the one with the boss in it but the one after the specter room)

At 50 you collect all your stuff from newbie helper and your race (in this case dekan) bindstone gatekeeper. Hold on to the stat/skill reset as you will need it in the future to reset to vit and whatnot.

50-71: Grind in ashkeena (just register on party matching "Ashkeena" or in lower gratt (you get there from limestone portalstone)

71-91: Ash and lower gratt still

92-108: Afk grind in kalista/r3 using hunterkit and look for ashkeenas and superior instance dungeon.

109-115: Afk grind in upper/rone/r4/hero maps and look for ashkeenas

115+: afk grind in r5/rone/upper/warehouse/mirror dungeon and ofc look for ashkeenas for safe grinding.

If I was you id post up on party match and let some1 else tell you where to go.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Don't forget to go to the persona switch in your town before teleporting elsewhere.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Don't forget to go to the persona switch in your town before teleporting elsewhere.
    lol that is a painful lesson to learn early on in this game. Often noob players just don't get the concept until it has beaten into them by town guards ^^.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-01-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The times I've seen newbies die over and over and over again without grasping why and then just continue to teleport.. or better yet, those that placed their bindstone in a human town and then forget to persona switch and you had to get a team to kill the bindstone guards (or keep them otherwise occupied) just to have the newbie teleport back to dhan/dekan town :')
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Just follow what sunnyangel, EaglePhoenix and Baked12345 said. I'm sure you gonna survive.
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

How do i find out where to go next after i finish one quest but a new one wont post in the quest menu?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwealth21 View Post
    How do i find out where to go next after i finish one quest but a new one wont post in the quest menu?
    This isnt a quest game like tera I would honestly ignore them.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwealth21 View Post
    Level up if you can't find a next quest or change locations but I recommend you to ignore quests and go forward with grinding. Low level quests are a waist of time and money.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!