+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WTS/T VIP items

ohhhh so you sold a trinity ??? how you do that??? because through EM trinity CANT be sold................. explain me please im a noob and a mad kid, thanks XD
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    shaaaawn, explain us how you can sell a trinity char, pwease.

Either RMT or he traded off the account where the rumir is located. These kind of transactions are really risky and can get buyers into trouble.

Banned
    report me and find out ya dumb ****s, think id be dumb enough to rmt? lel

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    really???? omg thanks for the suggestion yayyyyyyyy.... NO!!!!!! trinity CANT be CHANGED to another class/gender/name, is binded.
    Idk why you're so pissed cuz this guy want sell his account outside of Rohan...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Idk why you're so pissed cuz this guy want sell his account outside of Rohan...
    They don't know that they can actually trade trinity chars but not the character itself but the whole account. Like trade it to in-game items or other chars. Of course this is not gonna work out if the account has other characters that the user holds dear. XD Anyhow, I still find it risky because you might meet a seller with real bad intentions.

is illegal, trininy is a bind character, and he admit he sold the trinity...................

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Banned
    yup. got rid of my trinity, pls report me so i can laugh when gm tells you nothing illegal went down lol . fkn slobby ass nerd SO DESPERATE for my nuts.

why mad scammer? why u sooooo rude lumberjack??? anyhow at least you dont have the same repertory of everyone

Banned
    You know you can sell your account for RPs, right? Just gotta take payment with an alt acct. All legal. No RMT needed.

Just sayin'