+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Carebear Stare!

Thumbs down Carebear Stare!

GM, You are are stupid, ( verbal abuse )

Char gets banned for 7 days,

HAHAHAH this game gets even more fun with carebare GM's like this, must be hard when someone calls you stupid in mmorpg, lucky you are in a positio of power you can abuse,

and before flamers go on here....no i was not the one calling the GM stupid and got banned, But i am gonna call them stupid NOW, and also power abusive carebares,

Good Night

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You are stupid.

Anyway, it's a lost fight. Been there, done that
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post

HAHAHAH this game gets even more fun with carebare GM's like this, must be hard when someone calls you stupid in mmorpg, lucky you are in a positio of power you can abuse,

and before flamers go on here....no i was not the one calling the GM stupid and got banned, But i am gonna call them stupid NOW, and also power abusive carebares,

Good Night
    awwww got caught scamming or cheating so you started crying? LOL
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post

Good Night
    -hahaha...sometimes it's much better if we will have our own screenshot with our conversations..jejeje

what did you do?
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

lol, why pl like u complain? for kids 'smart' like u , the best way is to ' carebear'

This kid thinks that he could get sympathy. Posting your "ban drama" on forum won't get you nowhere, you'll just get laughs and giggles from people here. OMG! Why some kids never learn fast.

he now try to atack GM's ,idk if they give a **** about this ...person , 7 days u will be fine .... next time stop abusse ppl bro , they will send ticket by ticket about u , because u brainless kid

Quote Originally Posted by tenten90 View Post
    he now try to atack GM's ,idk if they give a **** about this ...person , 7 days u will be fine .... next time stop abusse ppl bro , they will send ticket by ticket about u , because u brainless kid
    True. It's easy to stay away from trouble. GM's wont ban this kid without any reason, I'm sure there's more to it than the "stupid" word. HAHAHA!

Laughs and giggles for this kiddo! Have a nice day crybb.

This thread probably make u more problems and 7days isn't so much lol better doesn't make it...
    Last edited by D4rius; 06-28-2016 at 01:41 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.