+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Carebear Stare!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tenten90 View Post
    is somthing ugly there to .. "The Alphas and the Omegas" ....take korea update and translate to international server....and what they do more? all info are secret , i asked Tyeso about dd dagger at human .... he said to find myself...so ...the point is they dont do nothing , the name "GM" si to much for those offcial persons
    LOOK at rohan in game ...all ppl afk ...boring game allready ..and GM's are testing and testing next unpdates for more money ....useless events, nothing special anymore , AND WHAT rohan 2 comming ...after first day all afk again ...so i understand the frustred of that guy who got bann .... if u askk ... bater bann then i can unistall rohan
    I've said it before, I'll say it again => hunterkits should only have been made available for 100+
    As such, it forces everyone lower than that to be actually active. To find parties and to do actions together. This way, they also learn to know new people and expand their friend list. Once they do hit lvl 100+, they know enough people to continue the parties with hunterkits, know enough people to do dungeons with and will automatically be at least chat-active at some times just to talk to acquaintances.

At the moment, however, one just goes afk hk from lvl 15 until eternity and they have nobody to rely on, to talk to or to do stuff with and thus they find the game boring.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Eagle ... there is not about HK ...everyone lower can leave /quit ..... to manny beggers and poors to ...
    the points is ROHAN WORLD in this moment is dead....with or without hk ....tell me somthing .. for example im 115+50 , what i can do now ? pk all day ? after u reach ur goal can do nothing more in rohan ...mabye login for chating...but to much drama ....

Eagle ... there is not about HK ...everyone lower can leave /quit ..... to manny beggers and poors to ...
    the points is ROHAN WORLD in this moment is dead....with or without hk ....tell me somthing .. for example im 115+50 , what i can do now ? pk all day ? after u reach ur goal can do nothing more in rohan ...mabye login for chating...but to much drama ....
    lol...try to go first 115+50 before you do some drama...hahahahhaha

At 115+50 you can start doing the long a$$ Trans quest for the new titles. Trust me that will keep you more than busy xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    At 115+50 you can start doing the long a$$ Trans quest for the new titles. Trust me that will keep you more than busy xD
    This.
    I was rather excited to read about these quests and their rewards and all the possibilities they might bring. Going over the requirements, however... yup, you'll be busy at 115+50 no doubt.
    Brain dead, but busy nonetheless.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

good point RBNXD , and Yg99gY you need a brain to understand what i said ....
    is good to farm ...is ok idk ... but i mean GM can start to make somthing smart for future ....because rohan dont have one ....if not pk .... lvlin .. if not lvlin . farm ...lets do new in game events ... lets change somthing ....i think that in game events have 2-3 years ...for me rohan is boring and dead ....im online 20h in hole month , i dont seee wwhat i can do ... 6 years ago when i start rohan was allmost same

Lack of newbies who would stick around for longer than a couple of hours before quitting is probably one of the most significant factors contributing to this. If low level PvE was more challenging and interesting than it is right now I'd consider the HK to be a considerable problem. It reduces interaction between players to near zero:
    As a newbie you exit the tutorial and see characters afking at the bindstones and towns, who, if it wasn't for the idle emotes, are just standing there as if the time had frozen still; none of them respond to you or do anything at all. Heading over to a grinding spot where you'll see some action at last you ask if you could join them - only to be greeted with the same creepy, hollow silence. Some healthy, on-level RPK might otherwise enliven the leveling but that of course can't happen if everyone is afk. There's nobody to talk to because everyone in your party and guild (if you managed to find one) is afk. An online game without interaction is horrible.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 06-28-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Banned
    tenten90, what you experience now is what you will experience in any game after 6 years. WoW, Aion, Tera, Rohan, BDO... it does not matter what game it is. Very, very few games stay interesting to play for more than about 4 years. The few games that are left may hang on another couple years, but when you have seen it all and done it all, there really is nothing left for the game to offer you beyond being a glorified chatroom.

My philosophy is this: A game should be fun to play. When it becomes boring from the mindless repetition, it is time to move on to something new. Any game that can get away from that tedium is the one that usually keeps players interested long enough to survive and draw new players.

Rohan over the past 5 years have advanced by adding content, dungeons, new weapons, armor, pets and accessories as well as adding an entirely new, but poorly integrated, race to explore. But eventually it will cross your line between interesting and boring. that is the time when it is necessary to make your choice. Nobody can make that choice for you and that interesting/boring threshold is different for everyone.

and yes bosshunt. An online game where there is no interaction has no more value to the online player than a single player, disconnected game.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-28-2016 at 03:34 PM.

ok then lets stay ....and look at sky

Banned
    I would if Rohan's sky was at least a little bit interesting...