+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I <3 RBF!

Post I <3 RBF!

Hello there now I got your attention, specially Gms... After my majestic 6 months been out, I have seen population went down more than ever. What happened Rohan? you used to be good, but exp, drop and success rate are so so soooooo failer than ever, even worst than before merge, jin-Ran = jainus?? I tough jainus was the combination of ran and jin, so where are the good rates that those servers used to have?..... I lost the count of how many times I tried to make my feather+0 to +12, and its still 0!!!!!. I tried to fool myself, making a lowbie weapon and guess what???? 10000000000 failsssss. So I tried to fool myself for second time, I went to level/farm/grind or whatever you want to call and the exp... guess what?? slow slow and crap. -___________- 1 day is 20% other day is 50 and the other is 100 (less than 12 hours) and went down to 30% so whats the game with the exp? Why you cant do let it to 100% at least 50% all time, after all the max is 115 +50 and is a pain in the as$ to get there. Other thing... Im not being disgraceful, but events are a little crappy, instead of lure people to increase population they lure rage/anger/spicey and unhappy people. Whats that about get a rainbow trout as a participation prize from an artist event??? What Im supposed to do with that? people spend many time , hours, days to make their art to have a rainbow trout?? seriously?? and at the end the art is judge by likes on facebook, wtf is that??? what happened to the time when this event was a really worth it a try? I remember years ago the fishing event where you caught a different fish every day and you get really good prices each and everyday, and everybody participate and win not like this crap event that you are making right now.Now lets talk about, patch... where is the Elf/trinity update? do it already population is getting really really down. Open event server like 2014 at least once a week. BTW... im waiting for the upg sale but right now I wont get to that topic because I want to concentrate on the population of the Game.

PS: please make constructive coments, dont start a war on this thread, this is for Gms to have an idea to get population back again. So make your suggestions, thanks.
    Last edited by iSibyl; 06-24-2016 at 10:34 PM. Reason: RBF <3 you too ;)
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Well uhhmm you see this Elf/Trinity Balance patch had a release date but then Korea decided to Adjusted Balance Patch and that is what pretty much happened. GMs are still testing and fixing any issues that came with this new patches and the Elf/Trinity one got postponed because of it.

If you want to read some nice stuff Here is some of the new stuff Korea made while you wait for the Balance patch

The exp thing was a Compensation Event cause someone fked up the exp rates with one of the last events.

Any other questions feel free to ask ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well uhhmm you see this Elf/Trinity Balance patch had a release date but then Korea decided to Adjusted Balance Patch and that is what pretty much happened. GMs are still testing and fixing any issues that came with this new patches and the Elf/Trinity one got postponed because of it.

If you want to read some nice stuff Here is some of the new stuff Korea made while you wait for the Balance patch

The exp thing was a Compensation Event cause someone fked up the exp rates with one of the last events.

Any other questions feel free to ask ;D
    Like I said, if it was a compensation why they dont keep it steadyat 100% or at least 50%, noooo instead they moved from 30,40, 50 etc so you cant see the reality that the exp is awful. What is you players that always living with the bread crumbs.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Hahahaha I actually don't know if the exp was that good or not because i was using a 400% seal on my character in pack pts. But right now i have a 100% one and i have to say exp is awful

Am at +7 atm cant even imagine +10 and over.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Maybe they can open new maps,and with new i mean NEW ,not a copy of other ...u know ,some fresh stuff ...

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Whats that about get a rainbow trout as a participation prize from an artist event??? What Im supposed to do with that? people spend many time , hours, days to make their art to have a rainbow trout?? seriously?? and at the end the art is judge by likes on facebook, wtf is that??? what happened to the time when this event was a really worth it a try? I remember years ago the fishing event where you caught a different fish every day and you get really good prices each and everyday, and everybody participate and win not like this crap event that you are making right now.
    I also have a complain for this Art Contest. They should change the criteria of judging and also the prize next time. They should have a Community Choice and a GM's Choice something like that. Not all talented players has an army of friends. And for the prizes, they should have consideration (a fish for an art full of effort, lol) why not add something in-game item related. I think this won't hurt them and doesn't create chaos in the economy of the game
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Only choice you have to lvl up after 115 are + 400% seals and if you dont sleep you can get 2 lvls per week but they are not for sale so you can get 1 level per month and these exp tests are just to anoyng you and make you play in weekends and make rpker get fun on you with venge bug... cos these days rpkers are active only weekends and no population no fun for them... so PWI have care for money spenders ofc haha epic fail joke! Alot players not play and w8ing with hope after patch game will be changed.... and PWI make plans how to make them come back and after 2 weeks they go misserable again

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Only choice you have to lvl up after 115 are + 400% seals and if you dont sleep you can get 2 lvls per week but they are not for sale so you can get 1 level per month and these exp tests are just to anoyng you and make you play in weekends and make rpker get fun on you with venge bug... cos these days rpkers are active only weekends and no population no fun for them... so PWI have care for money spenders ofc haha epic fail joke! Alot players not play and w8ing with hope after patch game will be changed.... and PWI make plans how to make them come back and after 2 weeks they go misserable again
    I calculated that I'd need a minimum of 18 months to hit +50 from my current +7. With my online times limited due to work, it's closer to 28m.
    That's 1.5 to almost 2.5 years of mindless farming at the very same spot.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I calculated that I'd need a minimum of 18 months to hit +50 from my current +7. With my online times limited due to work, it's closer to 28m.
    That's 1.5 to almost 2.5 years of mindless farming at the very same spot.
    Did you also calculate that as you go up in levels, the mobs give less & less exp until they give none?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Did you also calculate that as you go up in levels, the mobs give less & less exp until they give none?

I had it in mind, but let's be serious here: can it get any slower?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher