+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedya05 View Post
    james plays fate sometimes so no he didnt quit

Rofl, who in the world told you that James play Fate? First of all James and John (the owner) never get along, and second of all he doesn't give a crap about this dead game anymore.
    We both are playing League now.
    Jainus: Pink/ Doutzen

Eternal Vengeance: Riri

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Karazy said rates for walters were increased for event.
    I didn't felt this one during the event. AFAIK they only had Walter's Sale not Walter's increase rate

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    You should come and play League wif us then ;p
    LoL? LOL~!
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Actualy last sunday morning rates was verry hight i upgraded some armor parts, ses and other stuff... so if anyone tested in this time i belive will get +6 walter easy... but that was few hours only... so they can fix it just they dont wanna... and what is the point people will remember that and will not spending money in events anymore... and how i said before you can get only max items from gambling... bye bye las vegas my cash was losted in rohan roulette hahaha funny story but... managers...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Karazy said rates for walters were increased for event.
    full of lies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    When and where? O_o
    He said it in a thread. Rates were boosted and it was pretty nice event.

lies as usual lmao since no one made a +7

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    He said it in a thread. Rates were boosted and it was pretty nice event.

lies as usual lmao since no one made a +7
    ok, get out Hailey.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    I do believe you know I have quit this game. Yet, I do post on this forum from times to times because that's the only thing not pay to win. PvP on this forum be very rewarding.

But the reason I write this post is to discuss about your last event : Walter's failed Medal.

According to what you said, no one managed to recycle a +7 medal. This should question the rates that are currently set on Jainus. You even said there was a boost on rates. And despite that boost no one succeeded.

I do believe you should revert the rates on the level they were set pre-merge. Forging is almost impossible. Reinforcing to +18 is no longer attainable - leading to discrepancy between old players and new players.

So, let's take the last event as an opportunity to discuss the rates that are currently live on Jainus : could you set them back to what they were before the merge ?
    I would love to discuss this topic with you when I have the time! You can write me a forum message or submit a ticket, whichever would be easier for you. I would say you could message me in game, but you quit (Yet you spend a surprising amount of time being NEGATIVE on the forums of a game you.. no longer play.. Lol..) so those are the options that are available for you. Please understand that we are extremely busy here working on all sorts of fun things for you guys, so I would appreciate a constructed and organized argument versus the quality of the general content you seem to post (GRR AHH KARAZY IS A LIAR!!1!) when you communicate with me. Helpful data and the ability to coherently put together a point would also lead to a fruitful discussion; the last forum troll, sorry, "unhappy player" that I spoke with with similar complaints to you was completely unable to argue why he felt that our rates needed to be improved. I asked him for his point, ANY sort of information other than his opinion, and his opinion to a solution and I am STILL waiting for his reply. Let us hope you don't disappoint as well.

I eagerly await to hear from you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I would love to discuss this topic with you when I have the time! You can write me a forum message or submit a ticket, whichever would be easier for you. I would say you could message me in game, but you quit (Yet you spend a surprising amount of time being NEGATIVE on the forums of a game you.. no longer play.. Lol..) so those are the options that are available for you. Please understand that we are extremely busy here working on all sorts of fun things for you guys, so I would appreciate a constructed and organized argument versus the quality of the general content you seem to post (GRR AHH KARAZY IS A LIAR!!1!) when you communicate with me. Helpful data and the ability to coherently put together a point would also lead to a fruitful discussion; the last forum troll, sorry, "unhappy player" that I spoke with with similar complaints to you was completely unable to argue why he felt that our rates needed to be improved. I asked him for his point, ANY sort of information other than his opinion, and his opinion to a solution and I am STILL waiting for his reply. Let us hope you don't disappoint as well.

I eagerly await to hear from you!
    I have really good points on why your rates should be improved, don't worry. I'll write you a PM and I'm pretty sure you would understand.

When the Merge was almost in place.
    Atzigan asked the forum how rates should have been implemented in the new server(Jainus). The promise was a server merge with the good things of both Jin and Ran.
    Good forging, Reinforcing, exp rates and low drop rates. That was what we played and stayed in Jainus for. But it seems someone up there forgot that promise.
    Reinforcing your weapon and Armors to +9 with very little to no fails was one of those great things it kept me playing in Jainus. The fact that making rings +4 or greater with little effort was another one of them. Forging gear with somewhat better luck than anything we have now to. The true challenge i only saw was the drop rate. If its low then player have to farm more both Bosses(keeps the big guilds having a real challenge) and normal monsters(players fought for the better spots to farm). In all keeping the game interesting and less how much money you have in those pocket of yours which is no challenge at all. Hell bringing back the weekend forging rate boost would be just fine if your people dont want to keep rates up 24/7. If we wanted low rates that was Isen made for.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    That promise was forgotten when they merged Divinity, or was it Jin.. idk, I lost count.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher