+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned

ATTN : Karazy (and the other GMs).

I do believe you know I have quit this game. Yet, I do post on this forum from times to times because that's the only thing not pay to win. PvP on this forum be very rewarding.

But the reason I write this post is to discuss about your last event : Walter's failed Medal.

According to what you said, no one managed to recycle a +7 medal. This should question the rates that are currently set on Jainus. You even said there was a boost on rates. And despite that boost no one succeeded.

I do believe you should revert the rates on the level they were set pre-merge. Forging is almost impossible. Reinforcing to +18 is no longer attainable - leading to discrepancy between old players and new players.

So, let's take the last event as an opportunity to discuss the rates that are currently live on Jainus : could you set them back to what they were before the merge ?
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 06-23-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Why do you even care if you "quit"?
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Congratz to the winners.

Isn't it strange though, that the server with the higher rates was unable to conclude this event, whilst the one with lower pop and lesser rates did? o.O
    Where are these rates on Jainus we speak of?

Not that it matters to me, the walters event that is, but the rates do matter before i start forging/refining and plussing.. I suppose it's a reasonable question.

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    Perhaps just because?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Cuz I have played this game. And I made your GM banned.

Never forget Le Stilgar, Kadouche.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 06-23-2016 at 12:07 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Not that it matters to me, the walters event that is, but the rates do matter before i start forging/refining and plussing.. I suppose it's a reasonable question.
    It is indeed very questionnable.

I like how you automatically assume its rates over people not giving a **** because event was unprofitable.
    It could be either one. No one knows for sure unless they look at data. How many tries in total were actually attempted. From +6 to +7.
    It was an unprofitable event, no matter how you broke it down. I am sure enough people realized that and just didnt even attempt it fully.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Cuz I have played this game. And I made your GM banned.

Never forget Le Stilgar, Kadouche.

I'm still on your mind I see.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    I like how you automatically assume its rates over people not giving a **** because event was unprofitable.
    It could be either one. No one knows for sure unless they look at data. How many tries in total were actually attempted. From +6 to +7.
    It was an unprofitable event, no matter how you broke it down. I am sure enough people realized that and just didnt even attempt it fully.
    We all know rates aren't what they used to be on Ran. Back on the days, you could reinforce +3/+4 safely. Rates were almost 100%. Reinforce nowadays a ring to +3 without a pres stone and you'll lose it. No to mention forge/refining. I have made a series of +13/+14 armor sets that I sold. You no longer can make armors reinforced on them levels.

You must be a newcomer and thus, ignorant.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 06-23-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Banned
    I'm still on your mind I see.
    Not only you. Everyone from Famous. I have been, and I am still your worst nightmare.

since this game is not interesting anymore.....rohan got lag because to manny ppl , low rates....alot money to play but ... ppl are there , when the top players will leave rohan then gm will change something.. if u quit no1 care..gm olso