+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    tier 5 for lvl 115s?

30-75: Tier 4 +15 (hype)

75-95: Tier 5 original epics

95-115+50: Glacial tier
    Tier 5 for up to level 115s. Old epics are still no slouch at that level, but go beyond them you will need something stronger - perhaps based on glacial or onyx. Not sure if they will go for anything in that territory. will need to see since even the GMs don't know what their management would prefer to do.

Tier 5 works at 115 after that you need either Glac or Onyx. Probably skip Glac and jump right in to Onyx cause we have Upgrd Glacials we need Upgrd or Epic Onyx
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadorus View Post
    few guys in isen are crying because the wanna pvp but most persons dont want that in isen.
    Lol'ed. What are you guys doing the whole day? Bitchslapping mobs? ;D
    No, for real. Merge will come - doesn't matter who keeps complaining

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Why the HELL are you talking about server merges? This thread has nothing to do with server merges, but rather what stats/attributes on premium weapons. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with ISEN.

So stop crapping up my thread and make your own about server merges. It does nor belong here.
    Sorreh. Just had to :c

I think this project will be a waste of time.. 60% dont want to spend that much cash in a game.. you think.new players will buy a weapon for 7 or 30 days that cost them.more then 20 euro? Nope the wont, those 60% are kids with no jobs. How can the pay that ?

Btw knuffl88 it wont happen

Banned
    I think this project will be a waste of time.. 60% dont want to spend that much cash in a game.. you think.new players will buy a weapon for 7 or 30 days that cost them.more then 20 euro? Nope the wont, those 60% are kids with no jobs. How can the pay that ?

Btw knuffl88 it wont happen
    We can only try. I know upgrade sales won't happen again. So at least we are trying to give PWI something they can do to ease the upgrade pressure.
    The worst they can say is "No".

I agree about the merging. 99% of the people playing in Isen are there because they are not interested in playing a server that has such a huge buy-in as Jainus. Merge Isen & Jainus and that 99% will throw up their hands and walk away. I would in their place. So don't expect a merge of Jainus and Isen unless they are getting ready to permanently shut down the game.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-07-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Commoner
    I agree man, its what I've been trying to say...only I think its more like 90%+ won't spend so much on a game, let alone a single item in an old game with a low and shrinking population...its just most have already left. They should just add upgrade parts to the loot tables and make them have a rare chance to drop...at least then they might get people to stick around who will forge those pieces as well as buy other items, like xp boosters, scrolls, costumes, etc.

The way it is now is upgrades are like going to a bar with a 200 dollar cover charge. Nobody is going to buy your 3 dollar drinks when the cover charge is a scam...but if you got rid of the rip off cover charge you'd eventually sell enough 3 dollar drinks to make it worthwhile.

Arguing over the stats of the next overpriced upgrades or how much a temp upgrade should cost while throwing out prices that will still cost hundreds of dollars a year is pretty much like arguing whether dog poop or cat poop tastes better while most people would just rather not eat poop.

Banned
    The key word in your argument is "eventually".

PWI does not do "eventually". They need tangibles that they can take back to their shareholders. You cannot keep a company alive on "eventually". Banks don't take "eventually" as an answer on when you will pay back your loans. Employees don't accept "eventually" on when they can expect their paycheck.

Add upgrade parts to the drop table as a very rare drop? How exactly would you explain this to PWI's executives? What are the tangible benefits of doing this? There is nothing tangible about "eventually". Look around at some of the other threads here. You REALLY think that would draw new players here when grinding in those places is an rpk fest and those players leave after a week of trying to level?

Keep the ideas coming. So far I haven't seen anything that has more than a snowball's chance in hell of being even remotely acceptable beyond those few that actually stuck to the topic by people actually interested in improving the viability of this game.

Uhmmm how about a VIP license where the player pays a monthly subscription and gets 24/7 increased rates on everything?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Perhaps we can add that (and possible removal of venge recharge) into the proposals. We would need a happy medium between benefit and cost for it. There would be a lot of questions that need to be considered:

Would that VIP be per account or character? At present the packages are limited to the character but other games I know of attach it to the whole account.
    Would it supplement increases from solo and party scrolls/seals?

It is certainly worth some thought.

We just need to remember that it has to be something that PWI can do internally via configuration rather than code updates - since it is damn near impossible to get PW Korea to do anything.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-08-2016 at 07:33 AM.

Commoner
    The key word in your argument is "eventually".

PWI does not do "eventually". They need tangibles that they can take back to their shareholders. You cannot keep a company alive on "eventually". Banks don't take "eventually" as an answer on when you will pay back your loans. Employees don't accept "eventually" on when they can expect their paycheck.
    Must really suck to run a business based entirely on the current quarter that never plans ahead...no wonder the games dead lol.

Add upgrade parts to the drop table as a very rare drop? How exactly would you explain this to PWI's executives? What are the tangible benefits of doing this? There is nothing tangible about "eventually". Look around at some of the other threads here. You REALLY think that would draw new players here when grinding in those places is an rpk fest and those players leave after a week of trying to level?
    Upgrades didn't make any money last quarter anyhow lol. Besides...most the people playing that are willing to buy them already have them and just trade them back and forth...unless release some more OP onyx upgrades the sales will just end up less and less every time they offer them up.

In reality it would be an easy sell...its a way to hopefully draw some players back that will spend money on other things that aren't willing to dump hundreds on a single weapon.

Keep the ideas coming. So far I haven't seen anything that has more than a snowball's chance in hell of being even remotely acceptable beyond those few that actually stuck to the topic by people actually interested in improving the viability of this game.
    The only ones you think are acceptable are the ones that double down on stupidity that obviously doesn't work. Let's keep making the game more expensive and let's keep increasing the buy in price to even get a decent sense of what pvp is like...its been working so well in the past!