+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadorus View Post
    So you want that isen server join jainus??? Hahaha never... if that gonna happen i quit.. f.uck upgrade weapons
    Lol they already ****ed over the people on Divinity/Jin server....why wouldn't they do it again? "We know you guys geared up on an upgrade free server with crappier rates because we said it would be an upgrade free server, but now enjoy being moved to a server loaded with upgrades where people got to forge/refine/reinforce their gear with higher rates...oh yeah...then we're going to lower the rates too..."

So you want that isen server join jainus??? Hahaha never... if that gonna happen i quit.. f.uck upgrade weapons
    for 2017 the merge will come..... pick up your notebook and write it down, is a fact!!!!!!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Plus it would be NA = > higher pings, which sucks, especially with this "active" combat system (blocking, etc).

Edit:

Well, yah EU indeed. But can't deny they use a lot of copy-pasta for their content.

I actually also bought Black Desert, but played it for like 3 weeks tops. It's beautiful, but requires way too much of my time AND the grinding is nearly as slow as Rohan, plus I has no frands so it's boring QQ.
    I'm sure you and knuffles will do fine I got frnds from vietnam, 'straya, germany, poland, russia etc.

Tera is in a really new player friendly state right now. Getting to 65 takes 1-2 days of casual grinding, once you hit 65 the game gives you a weap/armor set and a quest chain which will award you with the mid tier set of the last patch which is still good now. Its easy as **** to make gold in fact I got over 50m in items and gold without spending anything!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I think it ain't gonna happen, unless there's only 1 player left in Isen Server

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I think it ain't gonna happen, unless there's only 1 player left in Isen Server
    Nah it will happen you'll see.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Okey me and some guild guys were talking about the merge and in the end we were talking about other games wat we could play if the merge will happen. Yep it was a big list so.. dont even think about merge...

Second i know wen karazy told us all that isen will never get a merge.. he gonna start lieing to? After wat happend to jinn? So much hate and friends that left? You really want that? Why? Because 5 ppl are crying?

I sold all my stuff on jainus, yeah and you know wat, i was happy that i left that crapy OP server

Why not give those 5 guys a option to transfer with there items to jainus?

Im really mad that we are talking about a merge again.. why the **** you think we left jainus?

We on isen enjoy the game without upgrade stuff, we dont need them.. not tommoro or next week...never..

Now pls stfu with your merge, and go play on jainus if you dont like isen..

Peace

Btw why we never speak about jainus merge to isen? Delete all upgrade stuff and done..

Ooo wait alot guys will start crying because the put alot cash in those weapons.. 30k rps? I waste like 70k rps to make a onix set and onix weapon.. wtf is the different?

85% of isen dont even think about pvp or those events..

If you wanna pvp, make a alt char and go lime and kill it 100 times..

So for the last time stfu about server merge..

Tnx

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Btw why we never speak about jainus merge to isen? Delete all upgrade stuff and done..

Ooo wait alot guys will start crying because the put alot cash in those weapons.. 30k rps? I waste like 70k rps to make a onix set and onix weapon.. wtf is the different?

Tnx
    Because it's easier to merge 10 ppl with 100, than converging 100 with 10.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Tnx
    Because they're not going to delete upgrades.
    They could of course nerf Jainus rates further and make event rewards even crappier while improving them for Isen to encourage players quit the former and (hopefully) move to latter, but the rates are already barely different on those servers so if they go any further they'd need to change the text on the server selection screen. The process also wouldn't be 100% efficient as an amount of players would quit without restarting in Isen (I reckon a new super pricey character transfer service (upgrades excluded) might improve the efficiency somewhat - for which there would be a 90% discount if you delete your upgrade (since you won't be needing it any more anyway)).
    Last edited by bosshunt; 07-06-2016 at 02:56 AM.

Rohan is a game meant to have classes or items that are OP. It has been shown in the past and it is shown now. But I don't know why all the crying that Upgrds suck x or y. Get yourself an upgrd and go compete easy as that. If you want the easy road then quit no one will care. YNK dint care of all the quitting when the timed epics where sold or the upgrds 1.0, why should they care now the few that will quit on a server merge that will most likely help the main servers flourish?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!