+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Sounds like a plan
    only if different gms and different pwi HQ staff who understand something in marketing and game economy.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    if your done with rohan come join me on tera knuffles :P I got millions and millions of gold to get you started XD same goes for just about anyone I know.
    No xD Tera is Terable
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

if your done with rohan come join me on tera knuffles :P I got millions and millions of gold to get you started XD same goes for just about anyone I know.
    I didn't like it :c I mean - these boobs... And did you see how the chars run? Oh ma gawd, no ty xD
    I'm the AION type Already playing it for like 2 years now and I didn't find anything close to it yet ^^

I play PoE when I don't play Rohan and have a blast just soloing in an mmorpg xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I didn't like it :c I mean - these boobs... And did you see how the chars run? Oh ma gawd, no ty xD
    I'm the AION type Already playing it for like 2 years now and I didn't find anything close to it yet ^^
    Plz you play elin and no boobs also no need for walking I got many mounts XD. Both you and peagle probably played on the terrible EU tera u gotta come to NA where everything is a million times better :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Plus it would be NA = > higher pings, which sucks, especially with this "active" combat system (blocking, etc).

Edit:
    Plz you play elin and no boobs also no need for walking I got many mounts XD. Both you and peagle probably played on the terrible EU tera u gotta come to NA where everything is a million times better :P
    Well, yah EU indeed. But can't deny they use a lot of copy-pasta for their content.

I actually also bought Black Desert, but played it for like 3 weeks tops. It's beautiful, but requires way too much of my time AND the grinding is nearly as slow as Rohan, plus I has no frands so it's boring QQ.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-05-2016 at 08:09 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Pings sucks
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No xD Tera is Terable
    very punny...

I had a nice sitdown with Karazy about 2 weeks ago and we discussed this post, server merge, more pvp events and future premium weapons to name a few things, and without writing our full convo on here let's just say like this....half of the ideas on here...together with some of the " requests " on here are never even gonna be looked at for various reasons, I was also quite suprised that we both shared the same view on the future uppgraded weapons regarding the stats and the bound or not bound weapon issue,

With that being said, Keep the post going and pray that something usefull might pop up here for the GM's to consider in the future
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    I had a nice sitdown with Karazy about 2 weeks ago and we discussed this post, server merge, more pvp events and future premium weapons to name a few things, and without writing our full convo on here let's just say like this....half of the ideas on here...together with some of the " requests " on here are never even gonna be looked at for various reasons, I was also quite suprised that we both shared the same view on the future uppgraded weapons regarding the stats and the bound or not bound weapon issue,

With that being said, Keep the post going and pray that something usefull might pop up here for the GM's to consider in the future
    So you want that isen server join jainus??? Hahaha never... if that gonna happen i quit.. f.uck upgrade weapons