+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    never seen those verdicts but i'll take your word on them. I've never been able to make items that had a timer running tradeable personally.

Thanks for the stats. At least someone is actually understood the purpose of the thread.
    those one are named "verdict's circle:15days" (or 30days) and "verdict's armor:15days" (or 30) They're timed, white name, and tradeable.

old verdict sets are verdict's circle(15days) and verdict's armor(30days) in purple name.

I know for sure you can make items timed AND tradeable

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Crit on those weaps optional please -_-
    Also on the timed and tradeable thing... Those R5 drop stones... Mud talismans. Those are timed and tradeable. Can even toss em on the ground for other people to pick up. Just couldnt put it in kiosks.
    yeah those one are timed and tradeable too.

Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    Agreed, the stats are nice and not too much and i like the expiring weapon idea, Non-tradeble weapons is a big no no, especially if the weapons is permanent, Obviously they want to be able to sell you 1 weapon for player or character insted of you passing a weapon to your alt or guildmates,

or selling it for a cheaper price on em when you change race or get a better weapon, still....bound weapons and anything else thats permanent should not be bound, like DeathWatcher pointed out, Rohan does not need more items that blocks off the ability to trade or make it non profitable to do so, e-cash and the rp tax have done enough in that corner already
    Non tradable is great IMO there is a heavy investment in 1 character with titles and transcendence lvls. I would prefer non tradable but bankable tho so I can move it around between chars internally.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Great we have more people thinking and not complaining.
    Keep it up guys
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Why not sell all 4:
    2.0/3.0 upgrades normal price
    untradeable permanent premiums, similar stats, reduced price
    timed premiums, tradeable or not, same stats as ^, the cheapest price
    ?
    That seems like a good idea on the surface. However there is a lot of behind the scenes manual work and support issues to deal with (i.e parts delivered to wrong accounts, missing parts, mixed parts, forge fails when not using a pres stone = mad customer that is out $80 -- regardless of it being a stupid thing to do or not), incessant demands for shiny options, inconsistent forging results when selling upgrade parts. Every sale of upgrades in the past has caused huge influxes of support tickets causing backlogs that need overtime for the support team to reduce. This is not something the staff here is interested in doing on a permanent basis. Permanent and timed premium weapons are far easier to support (you buy them in IM like any other kind of item and simply use them as-is).

I rather farm the ecash/rps for the already made weapon than trying my luck out on this fked up rates.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

This is my opinion on the upgrade situation,
    Pay per day or Hiring for whatever strength versions of current upgrades is a joke in my opinion the only people happy with this as a solution are those who currently have upgrades and wouldn't have to pay.This game already has a massive amount of items that are Pay to Win without adding the need to hire a weapon as well.
    The way I see it is Developers have 2 options,
    1) Delete all current upgrades completely including accessories, rings and weapons. Abolish them completely from the game and no i don't think any compensation should be paid to those losing said upgrades they have had these upgrades for along time and been practically unbeatable to those without upgrades so they have gotten their moneys worth already.
    OR
    2) Make all upgrades available to all current and future players to level the playing field including all accessories,rings and weapons. This is my preferred option as people who currently have upgrades would not lose out on previous purchases. This would not unbalance the game any worse than it is currently.

The reasoning behind my opinion, Upgrades are a huge advantage over those that are unable to get them due to Developers not selling them, I don't care about peoples claiming they can't afford them or they don't want to spend the money, (play a different game or get a job simple) all i care about is a fair chance for all to be competitive.I know a lot of players that are just getting plain sick of the players that have upgrades and an unfair advantage purely because they were playing the game when upgrades were available to be bought.
    PUT THEM BACK ON THE ITEM MALL PERMANENTLY AND PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Quote Originally Posted by KepKillingam View Post
    Pay per day or Hiring for whatever strength versions of current upgrades is a joke in my opinion the only people happy with this as a solution are those who currently have upgrades and wouldn't have to pay.This game already has a massive amount of items that are Pay to Win without adding the need to hire a weapon as well.
    1) Delete all current upgrades completely including accessories, rings and weapons. Abolish them completely from the game and no i don't think any compensation should be paid to those losing said upgrades they have had these upgrades for along time and been practically unbeatable to those without upgrades so they have gotten their moneys worth already.
    OR
    2) Make all upgrades available to all current and future players to level the playing field including all accessories,rings and weapons. This is my preferred option as people who currently have upgrades would not lose out on previous purchases. This would not unbalance the game any worse than it is currently.

The reasoning behind my opinion, Upgrades are a huge advantage over those that are unable to get them due to Developers not selling them, I don't care about peoples claiming they can't afford them or they don't want to spend the money, (play a different game or get a job simple) all i care about is a fair chance for all to be competitive.I know a lot of players that are just getting plain sick of the players that have upgrades and an unfair advantage purely because they were playing the game when upgrades were available to be bought.
    Agree, sell permanently upg and problem solve, like you said, if players cant afford a upg then search for a job, boom!!!!!!!!!!, also they can sell walter medal 7 and abs set through IM, other way to get an income.
    Last edited by brujohechizero; 06-28-2016 at 09:09 PM.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

You guys forgot that EM farming is another way to make in game cash >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KepKillingam View Post
    OR

Only if you are rich enough to afford them.

Now for the umpteenth time, the idea of premium weapons os not to make the rich players even more OP. It is to help those players that are not related to bill gates afford to play this game. If those players keep looking at this as a game only the rich can play, this game will continue to deteriorate until it is ONLY the rich player that would bother to log in. And when those 30 people get tired of dropping hundreds of US $ per player per month into this game, because that is what it will take to itrunning, Rohan will finally close up its doors. Then what will happen to the thousands of US $ you spent on this game?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast