+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    Ok to sum this up for you who are confused and did not understand why PJ dont want a new uppgrade sale with the epics stats or ubound weapons

To keep the big spenders who bought their 3.0 uppgrades from leaving the game, why? cause selling the old uppgrades again or make perma premium weapons unbound now would give people the chance to compete with 1 thing that made the big spenders stronger than anyone else,

So Yes Yes, let's keep the big spenders happy ( the 80 max of them ) and let's see how fun Rohan will be when the rest of the playerbase will slowly die and leave the game cause of the op epics,

whaaaaat?? give new players weapons just a strong as the old uppgrades??? give new players a chance to kill the players who have been here since 2011?? Bring some balance beetween the players? thus giving them the same opportunity to kill eachother for the same pricetag??

Balance? Fairness? screw that, lets give it up for our big spenders who kept the game alive for so long and wait for the game to die out about a year from now, now if you excuse me...i will go and buy shawns weapon on em so he dont leave the game lol...cause hey...we need to carebear our big spenders right?
    It breaks my old rohan heart to say this....but as much this seems to be a troll post, this guy is actually right.

time to stop cuddling with the oldschool players and give the new generation a chance to take them off the mountain for a pricetag of Playwiths choice.

ill rather spend 300$ on something that will give me a fair chance to kill any top tier player if my skill as a rohan player carries the same power as the weapon ( together with my accs, armor etc ).

Premium weapons would be a great way for new players to feel usefull in pvp, bound perma weapons with stats inferior to the old uppgrades? meh...no thank you, people are crying over the old uppgrades on the forum like always, but we all know that if Playwith decided to be assholes and put the old upgraded weapons up again for 300$ they would make half a years income in 2 weeks.

Cause believe it or not PenguinJoe, there is a new generation of big spenders on both jainus and isen that would pay whatever to be able to grab the top tier spot in this game and wreck the oldschool players who have been on the top way to long, These are probly same players who gives income to the people doing RMT, cause that is the only way they can even dream about having a char or a weapon to match the strenght of old uppgrades,

I doubt rohans oldschool spender would drop 500$ in 3 weeks since most of them already have maxed out their mains, alts and toons, If PlayWith what to prevent alot of the RMT going on and get the responsible buyers money they would have to offer something that can match the source of the RMT today, Items that gives new players a fair chance to wreck the oldschool players, cause if they wont and let weapons be bound then the new players will most def turn to RMT insted to get a full acc with those perma bound weapons on it
    Last edited by tranquocvi1991; 06-27-2016 at 06:49 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1991 View Post
    It breaks my old rohan heart to say this....but as much this seems to be a troll post, this guy is actually right.

time to stop cuddling with the oldschool players and give the new generation a chance to take them off the mountain for a pricetag of Playwiths choice.

ill rather spend 300$ on something that will give me a fair chance to kill any top tier player if my skill as a rohan player carries the same power as the weapon ( together with my accs, armor etc ).

Premium weapons would be a great way for new players to feel usefull in pvp, bound perma weapons with stats inferior to the old uppgrades? meh...no thank you, people are crying over the old uppgrades on the forum like always, but we all know that if Playwith decided to be assholes and put the old upgraded weapons up again for 300$ they would make half a years income in 2 weeks.

Cause believe it or not PenguinJoe, there is a new generation of big spenders on both jainus and isen that would pay whatever to be able to grab the top tier spot in this game and wreck the oldschool players who have been on the top way to long, These are probly same players who gives income to the people doing RMT, cause that is the only way they can even dream about having a char or a weapon to match the strenght of old uppgrades,

I doubt rohans oldschool spender would drop 500$ in 3 weeks since most of them already have maxed out their mains, alts and toons, If PlayWith what to prevent alot of the RMT going on and get the responsible buyers money they would have to offer something that can match the source of the RMT today, Items that gives new players a fair chance to wreck the oldschool players, cause if they wont and let weapons be bound then the new players will most def turn to RMT insted to get a full acc with those perma bound weapons on it
    +10.

That's the problem when management ain't players. They don't know **** about game economy and players move.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    Ok to sum this up for you who are confused and did not understand why PJ dont want a new uppgrade sale with the epics stats or ubound weapons

To keep the big spenders who bought their 3.0 uppgrades from leaving the game, why? cause selling the old uppgrades again or make perma premium weapons unbound now would give people the chance to compete with 1 thing that made the big spenders stronger than anyone else,

So Yes Yes, let's keep the big spenders happy ( the 80 max of them ) and let's see how fun Rohan will be when the rest of the playerbase will slowly die and leave the game cause of the op epics,

whaaaaat?? give new players weapons just a strong as the old uppgrades??? give new players a chance to kill the players who have been here since 2011?? Bring some balance beetween the players? thus giving them the same opportunity to kill eachother for the same pricetag??

Balance? Fairness? screw that, lets give it up for our big spenders who kept the game alive for so long and wait for the game to die out about a year from now, now if you excuse me...i will go and buy shawns weapon on em so he dont leave the game lol...cause hey...we need to carebear our big spenders right?
    Sure that will make the 5 new big spenders happy, but tell us all what happens after those 5 spenders have bought/forged and reinforced their shiny new Upgrade 4.0s? I really hope those 5 new big spenders are gonna drop enough in this game every month too keep it alive.

So what do you propose? Sell EVERYBODY upgrades at $200 (minimum) a pop? Because frankly that is NOT what is keeping new players HERE. Most of the new players show up, level high enough to visit lime, get lambasted by some AoE and realize they simply can't enjoy the game, then leave. How do you keep those people to stick around long enough to BECOME the elusive "new big spenders"?

Trolling is all well and good, but how exactly do you propose to do this in such a way that keeps both the casual player here AND does not piss on the guys that has kept this game alive for the past 5 years? Remember that the fewer players there are the more PWI has to collect from each player left behind to pay the bills.

BTW: There are not a lot more than 80 max permanent players here. 90% of the rest have stuck around about a month before throwing up their hands and heading off to the nice, cheap indo pservers.

At least I am making the effort to put something out there that has a snowball's chance in hell of being acceptable to the PWI team. And those efforts are NOT just in these forums. I only brought it up here to give you guys some chance to get some of your ideas into the ongoing negotiations. Crying for Upgrade 4.0s won't do it. We have been told over and over that it just ain't gonna happen. Our proposal is a compromise that is currently being circulated around the PWI GM and management team. What they want to know is this:

What kind of stats and attributes should these premium weapons have and what would be acceptable prices for them?
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-27-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Sure that will make the 5 new big spenders happy, but tell us all what happens after those 5 spenders have bought/forged and reinforced their shiny new Upgrade 4.0s? I really hope those 5 new big spenders are gonna drop enough in this game every month too keep it alive.

So what do you propose? Sell EVERYBODY upgrades at $200 (minimum) a pop? Because frankly that is NOT what is keeping new players HERE. Most of the new players show up, level high enough to visit lime, get lambasted by some AoE and realize they simply can't enjoy the game, then leave. How do you keep those people to stick around long enough to BECOME the elusive "new big spenders"?

Trolling is all well and good, but how exactly do you propose to do this in such a way that keeps both the casual player here AND does not piss on the guys that has kept this game alive for the past 5 years? Remember that the fewer players there are the more PWI has to collect from each player left behind to pay the bills.

BTW: There are not a lot more than 80 max permanent players here. 90% of the rest have stuck around about a month before throwing up their hands and heading off to the nice, cheap indo pservers.

At least I am making the effort to put something out there that has a snowball's chance in hell of being acceptable to the PWI team. And those efforts are NOT just in these forums. I only brought it up here to give you guys some chance to get some of your ideas into the ongoing negotiations. Crying for Upgrade 4.0s won't do it. We have been told over and over that it just ain't gonna happen. Our proposal is a compromise that is currently being circulated around the PWI GM and management team. What they want to know is this:

What kind of stats and attributes should these premium weapons have and what would be acceptable prices for them?
    - almost the same stats than upgrades 2.0/3.0 (lower the DD...)
    - $80 for permanent (AND BOUND)
    - $1/day for timed (and tradeable) weapon.
    - $25 for 1 month timed (and tradeable) item.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 06-27-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Banned
    Good points.

The weapons would have to be pre-forged due to the timer and consistency needed so the stats (sdvpia)/attributes (attack/dd/sd/health/mana/reinforce level) would need carefully considered across all classes and pretty much set in stone.

If they are timed, they can't be tradeable once the timer starts. Timers are locked against the character's playing time and opening date.
    A possibility might be to package them (like twins, only 100% success opening them). When sealed they can be traded, but not once you pop them. I've done packaging before in my travels so I know it is pretty easy to do.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-27-2016 at 07:58 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Good points.

The weapons would have to be pre-forged due to the timer and consistency needed so the stats (sdvpia)/attributes (attack/dd/sd/health/mana/reinforce level) would need carefully considered across all classes and pretty much set in stone.

If they are timed, they can't be tradeable once the timer starts. Timers are locked against the character's playing time and opening date.
    A possibility might be to package them (like twins, only 100% success opening them). When sealed they can be traded, but not once you pop them. I've done packaging before in my travels so I know it is pretty easy to do.
    What ? I do remember there were some PIM timed you could trade. I don't know if you can look at this, but the 2 parts verdict costumes - hat and body (the ones with crap stats, not the old verdict sets but the new ones) were timed AND tradeable. They had white name, but were timed and timer was running from the moment it was pulled out of IM inventory. So it is possible to make them tradeable.

As for fixed stats, easy ; let's take a club (for templars) :

100str
    100vit
    40int
    110%hp
    65%melee (only melee ; inbetween 60%melee of epics and 70%melee of upgs)
    50%atk speed
    65%dd (dd is supposedly capped at 70% so 5% off is acceptable)
    12%crit
    60%mana

- dlvl to -32 from base glacial
    - reinforced to +14
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 06-27-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Banned
    never seen those verdicts but i'll take your word on them. I've never been able to make items that had a timer running tradeable personally.

Thanks for the stats. At least someone is actually understood the purpose of the thread.

Crit on those weaps optional please -_-
    Also on the timed and tradeable thing... Those R5 drop stones... Mud talismans. Those are timed and tradeable. Can even toss em on the ground for other people to pick up. Just couldnt put it in kiosks.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Why not sell all 4:
    2.0/3.0 upgrades normal price
    untradeable permanent premiums, similar stats, reduced price
    timed premiums, tradeable or not, same stats as ^, the cheapest price
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Why not sell all 4:
    2.0/3.0 upgrades normal price
    untradeable permanent premiums, similar stats, reduced price
    timed premiums, tradeable or not, same stats as ^, the cheapest price
    ?
    ^^for me it's much better to add some player's who has a 3.0 upgrades and not that OP...so that many players will enjoy PVP with same upgrades..