+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast
    you just completely ignored what he said.... and kept typing.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    This new weapons should have this stats on all of them. But for some classes that stats could be boosted(Scouts and Giants).

All Stats: 150
    Atk Spd: 20%(Could be boosted depending on the weapon)
    Crit Rate: 20%(Could be boosted depending on the weapon)
    Mobility: 20%
    HP Absorption: 10%
    MP Absorption: 10%
    HP: 100%
    Melee/Ranged/Magic Attack: 60%
    Damage Drop: 60%
    Reinforced Level: +15

A weapon like that should be enough to solo any Mirror Dung with the right Accs and Armor ofc.
    I personaly would buy something like that for each of my characters just to level them in the Mirror dungeons or R5(Ik exp sucks xD)
    if the wep have stats like that ill buy it but... no bound wep
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Benefits of weapons being bound:
    #1. They can sell them for half to a third ($80??? that's hella cheap) of what they could if they were unbound.

Benefits of only paying 1/3 the price of a hot off the anvil +0 upgrade weapon:
    1. When/If you decide to change what class you want to main, you buy another weapon because you only spent 1/3 of the price...
    2. When you want to put one on a noir/rumir...its already gonna be bound...
    3. When you go try to grind in mirrors, log your support chars that each have 100% hp and 60% dd weapons with 120 all stats on them...see if it helps *sarcasm*... (it'll help)
    4. When you decide your first three choices were not as fun as you wanted them to be, you still wont be close to paying the current inflated price for upgrades of $400+

Negatives:
    1. they cost money, any amount at all, not free,
    2. not able to bring them to show-and-tell at your larp club meetings
    n. you cant get a return on the "investment".

if they are unbound then it wont make sense to give them an $80 pricetag because fewer units will sell due to the ability to trade. given that fewer individual weapons will sell, to make the same amount (in theory) you increase the price and that's what you're asking for when you ask for them to be unbound. based on it being said that there will be no more upgrade sales, this option is hella professional. stats that rbnxd put up are somthing i'd pay $80 for and im hoping that its an onyx version, only thing i'd change is make them +24, just for the lolz (please dont argue against them being +24, im just kidding (but really, make them +24)).

I support it so long as I get to set up the stats.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    if the wep have stats like that ill buy it but... no bound wep
    Agreed, the stats are nice and not too much and i like the expiring weapon idea, Non-tradeble weapons is a big no no, especially if the weapons is permanent, Obviously they want to be able to sell you 1 weapon for player or character insted of you passing a weapon to your alt or guildmates,

or selling it for a cheaper price on em when you change race or get a better weapon, still....bound weapons and anything else thats permanent should not be bound, like DeathWatcher pointed out, Rohan does not need more items that blocks off the ability to trade or make it non profitable to do so, e-cash and the rp tax have done enough in that corner already
    Last edited by kenji91; 06-26-2016 at 09:23 PM.
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Could just update im craft stones and have a new sort of "premium weapon" that can be socketed. Would still be timed pretty much and actually customizable.
    With all the rumirs now days, would be nice to actually have a weapon with all the other stats minus the crit.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Who is this 'everyone' you are talking about? I see only people that can afford to pay $200+ for a pixel weapon as the only ones asking for them.

The point is the MAJORITY of people playing here can't afford to drop that kind of money on ANY game, much less Rohan. How do you keep those people from leaving a week after they make an account and find out how horribly outclassed they are? Why in fact are YOU not playing here anymore?
    Everyone = people who doesn't have an upgrade weapon. Actually, the upgrade sales were for 2k rps each part (so $80) + pres stones + better forge rates = $100.

What you are trying to do is to ripoff new players with some weapons that are actually worse than upgrades.

I don't know where you come with the idea an upgrade weapon would cost $600 while actually 4parts upgrade were $80 + $20 in pres stones and DD stones. I stopped to play because not only this game is broken beyond broken but it's also more than time consuming AND pay2win (beyond retarded levels).

free2play is a lie, you can't do **** ingame without spending at least $200+ if you want to reach endgame level. Of course when people do realize that (and that there are people with upgrade+trans weapon running all around) they're leaving the game cuz they can't do shìt.

Before you tell me my voice doesn't mean sht, let me remind you I had everything : walter +7, absolute set, rulers, 3 upgrade weapons 70+dd, upgraded beze w/ set effect, 2 chars 115 +10, two tali's +12 in my hands when they were worth both 99k rps with Jin's old rates... everything. I do know how much I have spent for that game - money and time.

Yet I left and I don't feel you're going the right way, once again. My feelings towards this game are : broken beyond broken, no more fun, waste of time, waste of money, worst game management ever seen.

Don't even count on me to do the grind to 115 +50 or the quest for trans talismans lmao.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 06-27-2016 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Everyone = people who doesn't have an upgrade weapon. Actually, the upgrade sales were for 2k rps each part (so $80) + pres stones + better forge rates = $100.

What you are trying to do is to ripoff new players with some weapons that are actually worse than upgrades.

I don't know where you come with the idea an upgrade weapon would cost $600 while actually 4parts upgrade were $80 + $20 in pres stones and DD stones. I stopped to play because not only this game is broken beyond broken but it's also more than time consuming AND pay2win (beyond retarded levels).

free2play is a lie, you can't do **** ingame without spending at least $200+ if you want to reach endgame level. Of course when people do realize that (and that there are people with upgrade+trans weapon running all around) they're leaving the game cuz they can't do shìt.
    Yeah its a true story, thats why i changed to isen, no.upgrade **** ^^ but still pay to win (

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    He means the ones that sell on EM.

Ok to sum this up for you who are confused and did not understand why PJ dont want a new uppgrade sale with the epics stats or ubound weapons

To keep the big spenders who bought their 3.0 uppgrades from leaving the game, why? cause selling the old uppgrades again or make perma premium weapons unbound now would give people the chance to compete with 1 thing that made the big spenders stronger than anyone else,

So Yes Yes, let's keep the big spenders happy ( the 80 max of them ) and let's see how fun Rohan will be when the rest of the playerbase will slowly die and leave the game cause of the op epics,

whaaaaat?? give new players weapons just a strong as the old uppgrades??? give new players a chance to kill the players who have been here since 2011?? Bring some balance beetween the players? thus giving them the same opportunity to kill eachother for the same pricetag??

Balance? Fairness? screw that, lets give it up for our big spenders who kept the game alive for so long and wait for the game to die out about a year from now, now if you excuse me...i will go and buy shawns weapon on em so he dont leave the game lol...cause hey...we need to carebear our big spenders right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast