+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Well that's too bad! Maybe they'll just go away if we don't look at them?
    I like that philosophy.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hello....ima complete noob on this topic ( lets pretend atleast, ) please tell me why making these weapons bound is a good idea? nothing good is coming from more bound items, and yes yes yes " we dont want uppgrades to flood the EM so the game gets even more PTW "

Sorry sorry it's already to late for that, limited trading is and will always be a BAD idea,

Other than this i like the ideas on this post, to have alternative timed weapons should give the less PTW players the chance to get the uppgrades for the time they actually need it or can afford it,

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    Other than this i like the ideas on this post, to have alternative timed weapons should give the less PTW players the chance to get the uppgrades for the time they actually need it or can afford it,
    Sounds like a starter pack. This is good specially for players who can't afford items that worth huge $$$. Question, if this suggestion will get implemented, what specific level can we start equipping these weapons? Does the lowbies will be having these kind of premium weapons too?
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Hello....ima complete noob on this topic ( lets pretend atleast, ) please tell me why making these weapons bound is a good idea? nothing good is coming from more bound items, and yes yes yes " we dont want uppgrades to flood the EM so the game gets even more PTW "

Sorry sorry it's already to late for that, limited trading is and will always be a BAD idea,

You're welcome.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Antoher way for ruining the game.
    Bounded items are really big problem for this game. lols
    Please explain how bound weapons would ruin the game? It is something that is done in most MMOs today MMOs that are as old as Rohan and far more popular.

Do you own an upgrade? If not how much is being able to compete or survive in the advanced dungeons worth to you? $200-$600?
    If you could get a weapons that was about as good as the original Epics, but bound tyo your account would you pay $80 fore it? After all $80 is a LOT cheaper than $200-$600.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Sell the same 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades again... I don't understand why you are suggesting lower stats weapons while everyone asks for the SAME that already exist.
    Who is this 'everyone' you are talking about? I see only people that can afford to pay $200+ for a pixel weapon as the only ones asking for them.

The point is the MAJORITY of people playing here can't afford to drop that kind of money on ANY game, much less Rohan. How do you keep those people from leaving a week after they make an account and find out how horribly outclassed they are? Why in fact are YOU not playing here anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Upgrades have unbalanced the game and drives away players.
    Fixed that for you.

That genie was let out of the bottle 5 years ago. Today you cannot compete without some help from a premium weapon and most players cannot afford to spend an average of $300 on them. How would you propose to give those that are not independently wealthy a fighting chance and keep them from leaving
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-26-2016 at 06:25 AM.

So premium weapons that expire? hmm could work, good for people like myself who cant afford to spend my lifesavings to keep up in pvp,

however....makig permanent weapons bound are just plain stupid, as people already said, making even more items in this game bound is just really dumb. dont eliminate the option to trade, buy or sell your items ingame or on the EM, if i remember correcly the EM was one of Rohans flagships back when the game launched cause few games had something similiar then, ofcourse PWI ****ed it up with taxes and e-cash and so on but dont make the **** worse by making even more items bound,

UPPGRADES FOR ALL, RICH OR POOR, FOR RP OR INGAME CURRENCY, FROM ITEM MALL OR FROM A PLAYER!

The End

Banned
    the problem with trade-able premium weapons (I am NOT calling them Upgrades because they would be pre-forged) is the hideous expense of them. You guys are asking for the same or better stats/properties than current upgrades. If those werte to go on sale for the prices I recommended AND they are tradeable, the folks that have paid uber money forf their weapons would get uber pissed and leave. You know -- the big spenders that have been keeping this game alive? The ones that have invested hundreds of dollars on their weapons?

The ONLY way I can see for premium weapons being offered here is IF they are bound to the character they were purchased for. Just like mounts and costumes. The only way those upgrade owners wont' get pissed off and leave is if these cheaper, bound weapons are somehow inferior to their expensive weapons - the upgrade weapons we have been told over and over will NOT be sold ever again. It might be worth considering the temporary premium weapons having equivelent stats to the current upgrades, but I would not personally consider the permanent ones to be that stronk - that would piss on the folks that spent huge money making their upgrades..

This thread is not about whether or not bound premium weapons should be offered. It is about what stats and options should they carry. Should they match current upgrades? Should they be similar to the old Epics? How will those stats affect the classes as they stand now? How might they affect those classes excpected to be changes in the foreseeable future?

This new weapons should have this stats on all of them. But for some classes that stats could be boosted(Scouts and Giants).

All Stats: 150
    Atk Spd: 20%(Could be boosted depending on the weapon)
    Crit Rate: 20%(Could be boosted depending on the weapon)
    Mobility: 20%
    HP Absorption: 10%
    MP Absorption: 10%
    HP: 100%
    Melee/Ranged/Magic Attack: 60%
    Damage Drop: 60%
    Reinforced Level: +15

A weapon like that should be enough to solo any Mirror Dung with the right Accs and Armor ofc.
    I personaly would buy something like that for each of my characters just to level them in the Mirror dungeons or R5(Ik exp sucks xD)
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

make the weapons bound to " please " the players who have been op with their uppgrades the last years? uuuum nope, aint buying it, just as they spent all that money on their upgprades new people will drop money on the premium ones, permanent or not, and to be able to sell or trade an item you dont need or want to make money of should NEVER been blocked in any shape, way or form,

PWI have been killing the exchange market and item mall enough already with taxes and e-cash crap, so the last thing we need is more things to prevent players from selling and trading with eachother, for rp or crones..whatever they prefeer

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    the problem with trade-able premium weapons (I am NOT calling them Upgrades because they would be pre-forged) is the hideous expense of them. You guys are asking for the same or better stats/properties than current upgrades. If those werte to go on sale for the prices I recommended AND they are tradeable, the folks that have paid uber money forf their weapons would get uber pissed and leave. You know -- the big spenders that have been keeping this game alive? The ones that have invested hundreds of dollars on their weapons?

The ONLY way I can see for premium weapons being offered here is IF they are bound to the character they were purchased for. Just like mounts and costumes. The only way those upgrade owners wont' get pissed off and leave is if these cheaper, bound weapons are somehow inferior to their expensive weapons - the upgrade weapons we have been told over and over will NOT be sold ever again. It might be worth considering the temporary premium weapons having equivelent stats to the current upgrades, but I would not personally consider the permanent ones to be that stronk - that would piss on the folks that spent huge money making their upgrades..

This thread is not about whether or not bound premium weapons should be offered. It is about what stats and options should they carry. Should they match current upgrades? Should they be similar to the old Epics? How will those stats affect the classes as they stand now? How might they affect those classes excpected to be changes in the foreseeable future?
    bound items getting overpriced is a risk, but it can easly be prevented by not selling uppgrades only 1 time a year lol, supply and demand, thats the logic, if an item is only obtaineble 1 time a year ofcourse people gonna sell it for overprice rest of the year,

So insted PWI can either make regular uppgrades sales or put these premium weapons on item mall permanently, but to carebear with the people who bought the uppgrades way back is just stupid, they would have to accept that there are new players in this game, and even more importantly for PWI, new players with MONEY TO SPEND, which an uppgrade/premium weapon sale will show,

Sell the darn uppgrades a couple of times a year or month insted of just 1 to keep the inflation of prices on unbound weapons down, and let them be unbound so people who wanna reroll a char can easly sell or give away the weapon and get himself a new one from item mall,
    Last edited by ronaldo01; 06-26-2016 at 12:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast