+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Sorry, I prefer to buy upg, why? is tradeable, is sellable, because in case I change my mind and of playing that character I can sell or trade the wep for another. Otherwise upg is a competitive wep. So if they gonna sell the limited time wep ( I find it unnecesary) they need to put a marvelous stats on wep.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Sorry, I prefer to buy upg, why? is tradeable, is sellable, because in case I change my mind and of playing that character I can sell or trade the wep for another. Otherwise upg is a competitive wep. So if they gonna sell the limited time wep ( I find it unnecesary) they need to put a marvelous stats on wep.
    Upgr. are expensive in one go, not everyone can do that nor are there any such sales on at the moment. Upgr. sales appear to be limited, if you missed out on them, you are stuck with either nothing, or spending over $600 on the Exchange Market to buy from people.
    The timed weapons can solve this issue. They are more expensive in the long run, but make it possible for those w/o upgrades to compete in either pvP and pvE. Whereas they now rely on the goodwill of others or are stuck at the same (easy) grind places they are now until the very end.

I do have a different view on the pricing, however. IMHO, the end weapon should be cheaper than if you would use the previous 7d and 15d one for the same period. $30-25 is still a lot for an old game like this, not counting in costume costs and other maintenance requirements (Lv7's, etc).

If people disagree with the stats on release, it's not too harmful as they are timed and will disappear anyway. The 7d ones could also be given as quest rewards or the daily login reward.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Upgr. are expensive in one go, not everyone can do that nor are there any such sales on at the moment. Upgr. sales appear to be limited, if you missed out on them, you are stuck with either nothing, or spending over $600 on the Exchange Market to buy from people.
    The timed weapons can solve this issue. They are more expensive in the long run, but make it possible for those w/o upgrades to compete in either pvP and pvE. Whereas they now rely on the goodwill of others or are stuck at the same (easy) grind places they are now until the very end.

I do have a different view on the pricing, however. IMHO, the end weapon should be cheaper than if you would use the previous 7d and 15d one for the same period. $30-25 is still a lot for an old game like this, not counting in costume costs and other maintenance requirements (Lv7's, etc).

If people disagree with the stats on release, it's not too harmful as they are timed and will disappear anyway. The 7d ones could also be given as quest rewards or the daily login reward.
    months ago upg was not mroe than 30k, but now some reta@rds are overpricing the upg to 60k like shawn the scammer, so I respect your argument but I still prefer Upgs, they can sell upgs and the untradeable wep, both.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

months ago upg was not mroe than 30k, but now some reta@rds are overpricing the upg to 60k like shawn the scammer, so I respect your argument but I still prefer Upgs, they can sell upgs and the untradeable wep, both.
    Of course, these "epic" sales are in no way a 'replacement' for any future upgr. sale, since new upgrades are indeed a necessity.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    The problem is that the staff is seriously resistant to selling upgrades - particularly from the same tier as earlier models. The reason for that is that every time they do, they are more simply better than the previous release. Those that bought tier upgrades earlier get their noses out of joint because they see their expensive upgrades becoming obsolete. They end up saying fk it and leave. It doesn't matter if anyone thinks them stupid for feeling that way, that is simply what happens and it makes the game less for everyone when they do leave. The worst part is I can't blame them and neither can the PWI staff.

I don't expect to see upgrades being offered ever again. That they were offered recently again was nothing more than greasing the track for the Jin/Ran merge and nothing more.

This game NEEDS premium weapons that any player can get. The whole character-locked and rental epics is (to me) a good compromise that should be usable even by those without deep pockets. Offer fully-built premium weapons that are no better than the existing upgrades but offer cheaper and lock them to the character. The timeout premium weapons is an idea I brought from Aion which has been offering them for a while now cia in-game NPCs. It seems to be working well since they still have a huge population on their production servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Antoher way for ruining the game.
    Bounded items are really big problem for this game. lols
    I see no problems with bound items. Other game is doing this thing as well. Bound items prevent abuse like hacking and RMT. I kinda like PJ's idea and I also agree with others here that if they're planning to release timed bound items, option/stats should be better than the perma ones. Otherwise, I don't see any point getting one. Aside from that a lot of people are already complaining how expensive the game is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    The problem is that the staff is seriously resistant to selling upgrades - particularly from the same tier as earlier models. The reason for that is that every time they do, they are more simply better than the previous release. Those that bought tier upgrades earlier get their noses out of joint because they see their expensive upgrades becoming obsolete. They end up saying fk it and leave. It doesn't matter if anyone thinks them stupid for feeling that way, that is simply what happens and it makes the game less for everyone when they do leave. The worst part is I can't blame them and neither can the PWI staff.

I don't expect to see upgrades being offered ever again. That they were offered recently again was nothing more than greasing the track for the Jin/Ran merge and nothing more.

This game NEEDS premium weapons that any player can get. The whole character-locked and rental epics is (to me) a good compromise that should be usable even by those without deep pockets. Offer fully-built premium weapons that are no better than the existing upgrades but offer cheaper and lock them to the character. The timeout premium weapons is an idea I brought from Aion which has been offering them for a while now cia in-game NPCs. It seems to be working well since they still have a huge population on their production servers.
    Sell the same 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades again... I don't understand why you are suggesting lower stats weapons while everyone asks for the SAME that already exist.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Sell the same 2.0 and 3.0 upgrades again... I don't understand why you are suggesting lower stats weapons while everyone asks for the SAME that already exist.
    Upgrades will unbalance the game and drive away players.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Upgrades will unbalance the game and drive away players.
    You're a couple years behind

People ARE already running around with upgrades at the moment. What does break the balance, is that some ppl do and others do not. Those that do not, don't have a chance in either pvp and (new maps) pve

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    People ARE already running around with upgrades at the moment.
    Well that's too bad! Maybe they'll just go away if we don't look at them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast