+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol Costumes? hahahahaha lololololol Thats so funny.

Ive only been begging my a$$ off for 5+ years for this, but NOoOOOOOooooooOOOO!!!!!!
    Yeah idk what kind of marketing strategy is to limit the offer of costumes in IM where they could be selling tons of them. They are permanent sure but they are character bound so no need to limit them. Would be making a lot of money selling those 24/7.
    :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

As a returner I can say this:
    I got already bored of ROHAN again - after 2 months. They really should do some changes to keep people active.

1) Grinding
    There's really no fun in leveling. Like no fun at all. Zero. Nothing. It's all about grinding on the same spot for months / years - I miss serious quests that are worth to be made. And DUNGEONS. Give me some exciting dungeons. With bosses with time limits, different mechanics and useful loot (armor parts and weapons with good stats).

2) Exp
    Not enough that the leveling is boring - it feels like you're doing it for nothing anyway. The exp rate is below being bad. Means you're doing something boring for nearly no reward. That's not what I'd call attractive.

3) PVP
    There also should be weekly / daily pvp dungeons. Like 6v6 / 3v3 etc. It would keep people busy as well and makes PVP possible in a fair environment.

4) Money
    ROHAN is the most expensive game I've ever played. I don't mind to pay like 20-40$ a month to have fun on a good game. But the current situation is just really unbearable. Within that 2 months I've payed around 400$ - looking at that it's just WAY too much. I don't have upgrades even by now lol.

So yah, the bottom line is that they either do a lot of changes (which won't happen I suppose) or the game won't attract new players for sure. I was just a litte melancholiac and thought to retry it once - got badly disappointed though.

@PJ
    Let me know if I shall trade you the armor back. I can login today to handle it over
    Last edited by knuffl88; 07-05-2016 at 06:30 AM.

You have a point knuffl88. So this means that instead of having premium weapons, they should make some rate adjustments, "attractive" events, and some pocket-friendly items that will satisfy the people to the play ROHAN... am I right?
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I got already bored of ROHAN again - after 2 months. They really should do some changes to keep people active.

1) Grinding
    There's really no fun in leveling. Like no fun at all. Zero. Nothing. It's all about grinding on the same spot for months / years - I miss serious quests that are worth to be made. And DUNGEONS. Give me some exciting dungeons. With bosses with time limits, different mechanics and useful loot (armor parts and weapons with good stats).

2) Exp
    Not enough that the leveling is boring - it feels like you're doing it for nothing anyway. The exp rate is below being bad. Means you're doing something boring for nearly no reward. That's not what I'd call attractive.

3) PVP
    There also should be weekly / daily pvp dungeons. Like 6v6 / 3v3 etc. It would keep people busy as well and makes PVP possible in a fair environment.

4) Money
    ROHAN is the most expensive game I've ever played. I don't mind to pay like 20-40$ a month to have fun on a good game. But the current situation is just really unbearable. Within that 2 months I've payed around 400$ - looking at that it's just WAY too much. I don't have upgrades even by now lol.

So yah, the bottom line is that they either do a lot of changes (which won't happen I suppose) or the game won't attract new players for sure. I was just a litte melancholiac and though to retry it once - got badly disappointed though.
    ya, exp is total BS, will take years to get +50... even with seals, 400% scrolls and sh1t, exp is still awful...
    they should really do like other games, just look at Aion, I've played that game in the past and you can hit the last level kinda fast if you just play like a normal person does and the quests give significant exp... not like in here where you have to grind 24/7 during months just to get 5 levels and doing quests that give what? 0,5% or a pro 1%? lol...
    idk, make a lot more quests with 10-20% at least or modify the exp rate in an extreme way lol...
    Last edited by Franky1991; 07-04-2016 at 07:34 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

already grinded a night long in Demonic Cave (mirror dungeon) where the exp is actually one of the best in Rohan, and with 3 400% solo scrolls and seals I got like 4%... like WTF? are you serious YNK?
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post

1) Grinding

2) Exp

3) PVP

4) Money

So yah, the bottom line is that they either do a lot of changes (which won't happen I suppose) or the game won't attract new players for sure. I was just a litte melancholiac and though to retry it once - got badly disappointed though.

@PJ
    Let me know if I shall trade you the armor back. I can login today to handle it over
    if your done with rohan come join me on tera knuffles :P I got millions and millions of gold to get you started XD same goes for just about anyone I know.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    You have a point knuffl88. So this means that instead of having premium weapons, they should make some rate adjustments, "attractive" events, and some pocket-friendly items that will satisfy the people to the play ROHAN... am I right?
    Rohan has a LOT of issues. I am not trying to handle them all (after all I have to leave some topics for you guys to take up with the staff ). Some fixes are easier than others. Some are pretty much impossible due to the lack of original game developers left in Korea or money left in the company to fund it. Anybody can feel free to create a thread of their own pet peeve with rohan and start a dialogue with one (or more) of the GMs on it.

OP cash shop gear, PvP events, experience levels and monthly maintenance costs are all problems that keep this game from becoming more popular in the gaming world (it may seem different to those "inside looking out", but Rohan is not a really popular game). A rating of 6.94 at MMORPG.com is a pretty mediocre score and puts it WAY below most of its competitors. So I am wide open to others in thesde forums to pick a pet problem and champion it with the staff.

Only way to make some things work is if we come to a complete agreement and suggest it to the gms. Wishing upon a star sounds more plausible which I know
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Only way to make this work is to close down and fix it in rohan 2.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Only way to make this work is to close down and fix it in rohan 2.
    Sounds like a plan
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!