+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    He should put an application in at PW...he'd be a great asset to their team.

I think people like PenguinJoe would get mad because he already over paid for garbage, so if someone behind him got a deal he'd rage initially, but then over time realize it was the right move as the player base grew.
    I think you are forgetting the person that approached PWI with this idea in the first place
    There is nothing in the world stopping you from approaching PWI staff with your own proposals. Be sure to let us all know how that turns out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    There is one serious flaw inn your logic. That flaw is that this game is 8 years old (In N.A.). Any new game starts off with a huge population. Income is plentiful because of the honeymoon effect. The time to introduce cheap OP gear is while the population is high. YNK made the mistake of taking that too far with the (very) limited sales of epics and upgrades for huge money each. People got pissed off and left. A few of those people returned when upghrades v2.0 and v3.0 were released for about half the cost of the originals, but again, turned around and left because (1) again the sales were limited and (2) they were still too costly and (3) because they messed with the rates to the point where it simply costs too much to make them.

In short the population is lower than what you will find on most indo pservers.

The problem with selling full upgrades at $5 (forged) or $1/part is that there is not enough population left here to really make that a worthwhile venture. Even if 100 people bought them at $5.00 each, PWI makes what, $500 out of the whole thing. $500 would not support this server for a single month. $5000 wouldn't - and Jainus does not have 1000 players. And that $500 is a one off-sale to most players since nobody really needs to make a buttloads of upgrades when they are so cheap and can pass them between their characters.

I would not want to be the GM that approaches his executives with that business plan. GMs have been fired for less.
    Yeah, then close this game and we be all okay

Have you ever heard of Leagues of Legends ? And have you heard about their business model ?

Banned
    TL;DR :

we won't PAY huge amount for pixels, we better play other games. Deal with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Yeah, then close this game and we be all okay
    Have you ever heard of Leagues of Legends ? And have you heard about their business model ?
    TL;DR :
    So go do it. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to be here. I mean why the fk are you bothering to post here at all? Nobody wants you here. So if LoL is so great, why are you not over there jizzing all over their forums?

I mean seriously, I would expect a French diplomat to have more to do with his time beyond hanging around on the forums of an obsolete, hideously expensive game.

Go on. I'm sure LoL is missing you. LoLoLoL
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 07-02-2016 at 04:29 PM.

TL;DR :

Ok Mr. Man, go ahead and do your thing. I wonder why you keep complaining when you're not even playing the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Ok Mr. Man, go ahead and do your thing. I wonder why you keep complaining when you're not even playing the game.
    I wonder why everyone left and why PWI can't keep their playerbase/new players more than one month. Only people that are left here are the one who spent between $3.000 and $10.000 in that game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    So go do it. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to be here. I mean why the fk are you bothering to post here at all? Nobody wants you here. So if LoL is so great, why are you not over there jizzing all over their forums?

I mean seriously, I would expect a French diplomat to have more to do with his time beyond hanging around on the forums of an obsolete, hideously expensive game.

Go on. I'm sure LoL is missing you. LoLoLoL
    yup, don't you notice PWI lost all the players ? the playerbase is actually 1% of what it used to be. We're not forcing you into losing your players days after days xD

if PWI needs income, they better find other ways because players won't milk anymore.

To all the discution we have there here are some things we have and things we could have.
    The haves:
    -costumes(im and in game quests)
    -accessories(im and free of charge)
    -diferent weapons and armors(free of charge)
    -mounts(im and quests)
    -scrolls(im)
    -8 diferent races 7 with diferent genders and 1 only gender on one(free of charge)
    -lots of dungeons(free of charge)
    -huge maps(free of charge)
    -stat boosting items(im and in game)
    -EM

Could have:
    -making all costumes available in IM(all of them)
    -all mounts available in IM(all of them)
    -premium armors for lvl75(useable till end game)
    -premium weapons for lvl75(useable till end game)
    -lvling packs worth every penny
    -auction house on EM
    -etc...
    ...hope i didnt leave anything >.>

This are my 5 cents.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    To all the discution we have there here are some things we have and things we could have.
    The haves:
    -costumes(im and in game quests)
    -accessories(im and free of charge)
    -diferent weapons and armors(free of charge)
    -mounts(im and quests)
    -scrolls(im)
    -8 diferent races 7 with diferent genders and 1 only gender on one(free of charge)
    -lots of dungeons(free of charge)
    -huge maps(free of charge)
    -stat boosting items(im and in game)
    -EM

Could have:
    -making all costumes available in IM(all of them)
    -all mounts available in IM(all of them)
    -premium armors for lvl75(useable till end game)
    -premium weapons for lvl75(useable till end game)
    -lvling packs worth every penny
    -auction house on EM
    -etc...
    ...hope i didnt leave anything >.>

This are my 5 cents.
    lol Costumes? hahahahaha lololololol Thats so funny.

Ive only been begging my a$$ off for 5+ years for this, but NOoOOOOOooooooOOOO!!!!!!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast